Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I don’t expect anything more than hand wringing from NATO but this is going to change the world because it is obvious that Russia & China can do whatever they want without fear.

“The nine-point list of instructions on the leaflet — the authenticity of which could not be verified — includes directions to “not under any circumstances hinder the movement of Russian troops,” to “only communicate in Russian,” to “prepare lists of servicemen of the Ukrainian army, participants in the Maidan, civil groups and leaders of national communities to be forwarded to employees of the Russian Security Service,” and to “be ready at any time” to give up living space to “peacekeeping forces of the Russian Federation.” Washington Post

“First the challenge was Crimea, now it is about further regions of Ukraine and everyone is asking where it will end,”
    Polish President “Komorowski said Putin was quite open about his ambitions to “rebuild the empire”

http://news.yahoo.com/polish-president-warns-germany-putins-empire-ambitions-103652284.html

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yep Putin doesn’t have any reason to stop. He will take all of Ukraine and will start thinking of what is next for him to take.

Profile photo of ronym
    ronym
    Survivalist
    member5

so does nothing can stop America to go to Syria and Iraq
    just like nobody can stop USA going to Vietnam, Afganistan,Libya, etc
    oh ya… cuba…
    by the way i am not a fan or putin or fidel castro thing
    so if America nuke Russia, it doesn’t matter for me

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

ronym Where are you from?

Profile photo of ronym
    ronym
    Survivalist
    member5

just guess it…
    i already speaking 3 different languages in the other post
    one of them is my national languages

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

ronym I am not in the game of guessing anything. I am asking only.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

There are some things that you are conveniently forgetting . The Ukraine problem was started and caused by Nikita Kruschev . If he had not redrawn the map , neither Russia or Ukraine would be having problems right now . What he did , was give ukraine part of russia , the reasons were strictly political . At the time , it wasnt a problem , as they were all part of the Soviet Union . It would be like giving Texas a small part of New Mexico , or giving Arizona a small part of Kalifornia , it would piss off the residents of the states , but at the same time , they are all still the United States . You look at the trouble spots in the Ukraine now , those areas were Russia until , good ol Nikita decided to play cartographer . Those areas NEVER wanted to be ukrainian .

If Ukraine was smart and actually gave a crap about their people , they would let them cast off and rejoin Russia , thats what the people there want to do ……..crap , let them go !!! instead of killing off your own people . The Ukrainian president is about the most worthless piece of junk you can imagine , Carter was more capable than that guy is . What western media is also not telling you , is how many Ukrainian army soldiers that have crossed the border into Russia as refugees , rather than fire on their own people . Now given that history , think of it this way , suppose you live in Arizona , and you go to sleep one night and wake up to find that your government has given you away to mexico ………..you wouldnt like that would you ? you dont want to be part of mexico . The Crimea is a different story , those people petitioned Russia , and held a legal election that was internationally monitored on the issue , they voted to become Russian and asked Putin to take them in , he is not an idiot , and did so . But it all boils down to the BEHAVIOR of the ukrainian nationalists toward the russian population in ukraine . They started it . This situation would be over already if they would let the people that want to break off , leave . Another thing , and this did happen here . When the mexican revolution was going on , just before the first world war started , we as a nation did not want it spilling over into the US , which it did from time to time , so we sent Pershing down with the army to keep an eye on it . He also went into mexico from time to time .

So we really need to take what the media is telling us with a grain of salt , our government has proven untrustworthy all around the globe as well as at home ………in the end , its not our problem ……it really isnt . THere is something to be said for minding your own business , its a european problem , let the europeans deal with it , and other than ukraine itself , the europeans dont care . Its when you stick your nose where it doesnt belong that forces you to try to save face , when you wouldnt have to if you were not there to begin with .

NATO needs to be dissolved , and our involvement in conflicts be on a case by case basis , like it was up until the end of WW2 . We are not doing anything about it ………probably because we cant , our economic situation is such that antagonizing the wrong groups of people , specifically , the ones that hold our debt , could be a disaster . BRICS again , who is in BRICS ? China and Russia . Who holds a dangerous chunk of our debt ? China does . Could they dump the dollar , stop buying our debt and crash our economy ? Yes they could . We have to be careful . If it was some no name nation , with nothing over our head , we would be there full force already . The old saying ” pick your battles ” , well Ukraine is just not worth it . Just Sayin .

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

My point is not about criticism of Russia nor justifying the US. What is important to the discussion are the changes coming for millions of people. Restoration of the Soviet bloc countries will be a messy affair akin to the previous WW’s.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

Agree with 74. Every time the TPTB redraw the map, the law of unintended consequences comes into play. I think Putin realized that there is no one in the west that has the guts to stop him. While our President plays golf, Putin is strategizing about how he can put the empire back together. The west did nothing to stop Hitler’s annexation until the tanks started to roll across Europe. “Peace is our time” was Chamberlin’s slogan. Before peace was restored most of Europe lay in ruins. It can and probably will happen again.

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

I doubt Russia is going to do more than this. They want a Russian state or at least independent state in the east part of the Ukraine. Some people say they want the land bridge to Crimea. I think Putin will get what he wants. After that I really doubt they will do anything else or invade other countries. It would be simply too much, plus the sanctions regarding food imports for example already let the prices for groceries sky rocket.

Remember, the Arab spring was also caused by high food prices. Once people go hungry they get pretty pissed off. Of course Putin will try to spin it in a way like North Korea does that everyone has to unite to stand against the evil west who causes all this hardship. All their media reports show how poor people with Russian roots get killed by the Ukraine army…

I almost understand his move to secure Crimea but what he does now with Russian troops invading east Ukraine makes little sense compared to the price he has to pay for it.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Food prices are skyrocketing HERE ! whats wrong with that picture . At least Nixon slapped down a price freeze . Look at it this way , you cant afford to have another countries civil war happening on your border , it will spill over . I do believe China and Russia have our demise planned on the economic front . This may be part of that chess game , who knows .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik the food prices are going up big time. From six mouths ago the prices have gone up maybe 10 to 15% on many items. Milk, coffee and meats all up.

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

Tolik wrote:
    … I do believe China and Russia have our demise planned on the economic front . This may be part of that chess game , who knows .

The F’ed Reserve (no typo) has had our (U$A’s) demise planned since 1913. The exponentially increasing banknote scheme, which trends each note’s value towards ZERO, insures this. It might be soon, (this year) or in the next 2 after that (O’s “lame duck term”) or with the next POTUS, or shall I call it POS-o-TUS?

Russia and China stand to lose too much at this point, so that scenario says LATER.
    “O” stands to lose a LOT if the Repubix take over in the next election, so that says SOONER.
    If “O” want to stay in there past 8 years, it suggests a crash after November, and before Nov. 2016, or at least before Jan 20, 2017…

Is anybody ready for a “bank holiday” tomorrow??? Typical TPTB playbook calls for it on a holiday weekend.?!

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

undeRGRond, not only the printing of the dollar but the taxation of the people all happened on 1913.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.