Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

This news is not good news. Putin was thinking of using Nukes over Crimea so he may use it against us. Well this will not end well because if he does we will send our nukes to Russia too and the end of times will happen.

Putin says he was ready to put Russian nuclear forces on alert over Crimea crisis

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/03/16/putin-says-was-ready-to-put-russian-nuclear-forces-on-alert-over-crimea-crisis/

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Of course he thought about it, anything to seem stronger than he is.
    Especially after the fact.

He’s ex-KGB, one can’t expect the truth.
    Much like Illinois politicians.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Saber rattling , what else is new , every country does it if they have the might . Part of warfare is getting into your enemy’s head , that he has been able to do pretty well . He knows O is a milk toast . Remember , the US only goes to war with small countries that cant hurt us , and we dont do a very good job with that .

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Putin is now willing to put his people into bunkers and Obama into a box. So it goes….. Russia won’t cooperate with the international bankers.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Remember , the US only goes to war with small countries that cant hurt us,…..

Afghanistan
    Romania
    Yugoslavia
    Hungary
    Bulgaria
    Czechoslovakia
    Uktaine
    Poland
    Finland
    Crimea
    Georgia
    Honduras

An enviable record,

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Oh ! , I forgot………we dont declare war anymore ………..we just go in .
    Vietnam , Korea , Afghanistan ,Iraq , and all the other little time and life wasters……………….if we declared war , we would be forced to actually have a goal , and an objective to officially end the conflict , and have something to show for it , besides body bags and economic drain , as a result ………we cant have that now can we ?

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

You’re so right, fighting communism and assisting friendly governments when they asked was a mistake.

I should have seen it earlier, but I was taught and raised by men who fought, bled and risked their lives to protect those places. To protect those in those countries who couldn’t protect themselves.

I guess that must have been brainwashing all those years, help those that can’t help themselves. Good grief, it almost seems christian.

So much for all that!
    Isolationism and self interest here I come!

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Well if people want to sacrifice their kids for such fruitless adventures with nothing to show for it but a headstone ………be my guest . We need some isolationism and America first , damn , if we left it up to guys like John McWarmonger ( McCain ) , we would be involved in EVERY conflict around the world . The Communists and Fascists are here at home ,so vigilant isolationism here I come . I see nothing Christian about helping kill people over politics . To let them knock the hell out of each other , and when the shooting stops , being that neutral good guy that comes in to help rebuild would be more Christian . Just Sayin .
    ” Trade with all , ally with none ”
    Thomas Jefferson

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

The Grenada war was my favorite. And don’t forget Pineapple face Noriega.

Trade with all, do drug deals with none.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.