Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of namelus
    namelus
    Survivalist
    member7
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Let me guess, democrud sponsored?

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Theater practice nothing more. Giving the msm something to talk about instead of actual news.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

However it may anger enough fence sitters into action to make something happen for the positive.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

The Dems have wanted this for years. O would love this to happen.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Said it before , will say it agin . ANYWHERE SPANISH is spoken , is a crap country . We really want that for our country ?

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

74 is right… Kabuki Theater… country is leaving skid marks on the bowl on it’s way out, and they’re trotting this out as “news”….

Saw this being “debated” yesterday on Da N00ze… some female who looked all of 16 year old was blathering about how wonderful it would be if foreigners could vote in our elections… after all “it’s been done in other countries like this for a long time”….

Well sh*t! Why didn’t ya say so! If everyone else is doing it, then why not us!?!

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

A few years back the university town of Amherst, MA petitioned the State to allow non-citizens to vote in local elections because “it was their town too”. The State said no. In a world where truth can be stranger than fiction, this is the same town that on the night of 9-10-01, I kid you not, the Town Selectboard voted to restrict the flying of the US flag along public roadways to only 6 holidays a year so as not to offend non-citizens having to always see the flag. The flag was seen as a symbol of oppression and fear to these non-citizens, most of whom feed at the public trough attending the State funded University of MA and/or with public housing, food stamps etc. Putting that restriction in place on the eve of 9/11 was in reaction to some wanting to leave flags up for as long as they wanted to after Memorial Day. Post 9/11 they relented to pressure and allowed the US flag to be flown a 7th day, 9/11, every 5 years. Again, I kid you not. The Town thought allowing flags to be flown on 9/11 every 5 years was a fair compromise between those who saw the flag as a source of pride and those who did not.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

The fact that this is even a question and the fact that the flag thing even happened , should tell every one of us that this country is on its way out .

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Tolik, in fairness to the country as a whole, Amherst, MA is hardly representative. What it is representative of are college towns which are so liberal that they make everyday liberals look like conservatives. I used to live near Amherst and so am very familiar with it. There was a big uproar a few years back when a man was hired as a School Principal. Some were appalled that they search committee didn’t find a minority woman for the job. When MA passed a law that limited English as a Second Language education to one year in hopes that minority kids (mostly Hispanic) would learn English and have a chance at life, folks in Amherst were in an uproar over forcing these kids to quickly learn English and then mainstream. They were similarly appalled and caused an uproar over the fact that it was mostly white kids making it into the honors level courses at the high school. That the kids of university professors somehow were smarter/did better in school than urban ghetto transplants to small town Amherst public housing could, in their eyes, only be attributed to school officials being prejudiced against those minority students. Amherst is mostly upper middle class white by the way. It is a very strange world indeed.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Malgus, This female doesn’t know what she is talking about, what other country in the world lets you vote without being a citizen? I do not know of one that does this! She is full of it! She has been put up by the left way news media to talk all of these lies.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

The thing is also , by learning THEIR language , they dont have to learn ours , your not doing them or your country any favors by doing that ………………….your also helping to make yourself a minority …STOP DOING THAT !!!!!

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Tolik, that’s what they were trying to do in MA, put a stop to kids staying in their (in most cases) Hispanic world of limited opportunity.

On the topic at hand, if non-citizens were able to vote, what incentive do they have to ever become citizens? On a side note, if any of you ever have the opportunity to go to a swearing in ceremony, do so. I went to my former sister-in-law’s in Tampa, FL, and it was very impressive.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

I’m stunned. I shouldn’t be but I am. Who in their right mind thinks it is good for anyone who is not a citizen to have the right to vote. We are now officially toast. It’s just a matter of time before many of our fellow inhabitants (citizenship no longer matters) realize it. that this proposal is even given to serious consideration in some quarters show how far we have fallen.

Pray for your children and grandchildren they are going to be living in a very strange world.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.