Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10
    Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

From the article:

Other teachers have threatened to leave, but have not followed through as of yet. He told the American-Statesman he doesn’t believe teachers will leave in droves, but added the new law doesn’t make Texas an attractive school to prospective teachers.

Oh, come on now, all you liberal, gun-grabbing “teachers.” Put up or shut up. And if it “doesn’t make Texas an attractive school to prospective teachers,” all the better to hire the few left that DO understand the Constitution and all it embodies. Reminds me of all the liberals that vowed to leave the US if Bush won the election. Only Pierre Salinger followed through on his promise and moved to Paris. He died there in 2004. Oh, that they ALL would follow through on their promises and meet the same fate on foreign shores! (Just don’t give them the same privilege afforded to Salinger, who was returned to the US to be buried in Arlington National Cemetery. Talk about desecration of a sacred place!) Once gone, always gone!

Or – perhaps Texas will finally make good on its rumblings about seceding. Lived there once, could live there again under those circumstances. I’ll bet their population would not decrease one bit once they got rid of all the illegals from their new country. They’d all be replaced by immigrants requesting asylum from the other 56 states.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Good grief. Sometimes academics really do lead sheltered lives. Hasn’t anyone told him that when he leaves campus that there are people all around him that are carrying? He lives in Texas for goodness sake. Let’s hope he stays in Australia.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

The problem with most of the professors of “higher education ” , is that the vast majority have never worked a day in their life , and live in an ideological bubble . For that reason , is why American Industry was forced to create their own trade schools . The quality of the University grads as perspective employees, were making them almost unemployable . I agree with GeorgiaSaint , not real fond of Texas or the Southwest for that matter , but if they did secede , I would consider it , it would depend on the Constitution they adopted . In my book , anybody that does not believe in the Constitution is a Communist , and the only fitting thing for a communist is much worse than a simple mugging .

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Most of these guys who teach microeconomics are useless anyways. Better he goes to Oz. The content of his course based on what students pay is laughable. He should be afraid.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.