Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

oh i don’t care about spying and privacy, i have nothing to hide or worry about because i am a law abiding citizen, ugh…. at the moment.

http://www.news.com.au/world/thai-editor-jailed-for-defaming-king/story-fndir2ev-1227133649831

https://gigaom.com/2014/11/24/uk-government-wants-to-accurately-identify-law-breaking-web-users/

with the super cpus… and the cheapness of memory these days… i have absolutely no illusions that even if i where hiding behind 21 proxy, and using TOR that i can be identified… and if not now… than certainly later. micro processors on the quantum level are going to decimate privacy… there just to powerful and will chew through your defenses like a burgler kicks in your dead bolt…

just the opinion of a guy who grew up with panic words, and when received his first 386 was starkly warned about aliases, privacy, and the crazyness of people.

panic words are a great prep btw. the army uses them, so why not us.

Never be afraid to do the righteous thing, nothing righteous is ever easy.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

KOS, what is a panic word? Are you meaning like “Alas Babylon”?

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

imagine if you will for a moment, that you have a kid, and that kid has been kidnapped after school, and the kidnapper wants to buy time by getting the kid to call mommy and say there gonna run late.

the kid counters by saying over the phone “mommy don’t worry, i will be home in plenty of time to feed lucy”.

red flags for mommy, we don’t have a dog or cat named lucy.

mom and dad begin tracking kids path from school, locate a creepy looking van parked near by, open an unlocked door, rescue the kid and pedo goes for a long ride with daddy to daddys gold claim.

its best to pick a word or phrase that will not alarm the aggressor, and one that won’t be used in casual conversation.

cops use it, army uses it, intels use it. saves lives.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Got it. Thanks. Good idea.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Privacy is the law, it is protected by the U. S. Constitution. It doesn’t matter if you have or not have anything to hide. The problem is that your privacy is protected by the U. S. Constitution. If everyone didn’t care then the government sees this and thinks wow we can keep going and take more liberties away from the people since they do not care.

We the people have to fight and put a stop to this before it grows to a point of no return(dictatorship).

I population that is quiet and doesn’t complain is a population ready to be controlled by a dictatorship government.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I’m with freedom. I don’t want my government looking over my shoulder at everything I do. Before you know it it will be against the law to disagree with state policy. Even in today’s modern world there are many nations putting people in jails for voicing an opinion, some execute dissenters regularly.

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

hope the sarcasm didn’t slip by. i am right there with you guys on privacy. but its long gone. wired mag, snowy assange, and the laws passed in japan / australia. “no such thing as private if its on the web”, straight from the mouth of a former m16 in britain.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.