Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Well what I really liked about this video news report was that it was done by MSNBC which is as left wing as you can find in the news media biz. Now whats interesting is how they were pointing out O breaking the constitution.

I think the left is starting to realize that they also maybe arrested for no reason and that O maybe even against them too.

President Obama Justifies FEMA Camp Detention for Uncharged Americans

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

The surprise, is that Rachel Maddow is surprised. This country has never seen a leader with such disdain for the Constitution. My prayer is that we survive the next two years until he is out of office. My fear is that the next one will be worse.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Roadracer, on your “My fear is that the next one will be worse.” May God be with us. I fear the same as you.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

I agree. It is amazing to me that she can spew such hatred for Bush while finding a way to dampen the proposal by Obozo that is 20x worse than anything that Bush tried. It’s just scary to think that our media is so wrapped around the Dem agenda that proposals like this aren’t met with complete condemnation.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

freedom, ‘Bams looks young in this video. Is this from back when he first took office in 2009?

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I believe this is from early in his first term. It’s a lousy piece of journalism with the statements cut into bites.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

It maybe from early term but it is hard to tell since O sometimes has gray hair and then I see him in another news with no gray hair. So who knows. But he did say all of it. The problem I see is the left are starting to see that this may turn on them too.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Madcow herself, if there ever was a libtard, she is the textbook example.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Agree Whirlibird, I think in this video for the first time I picked up that the left are a little nerviest that they may end up in the detentions too. If we end up in the detention centers and a left winger goes there I personally do not think they will be able to stay alive long.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

There’s a song title that seems to fit,

“The revolution will eat its children”.

Edit name and add video

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Great title, I will have to save that one so I can remember it.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.