Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of typolady
    typolady
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Welcome! Please introduce yourself? (Name, age, gender, location for example)

Typolady, 49, female, Massachusetts

Since when are you into survival and preparedness and what made you get into it?

Why is survival and preparedness important or interesting for you? What scenario are you preparing for?

Survivalist activities became important when I learned about:
    1. Global Market Ready to fail Sept 2015 due to: Debt, Bond and Derivatives Market.
    2. Corporate and Government Laws allowing for General Population Soft Kill (Flouride, GMO’s, Vaccines, Common Core Universal Education System)
    3. Secret US Laws of 2015 (TPP, Bank Bail-In, etc.),
    4. Shemittah and Jubilee Year foretelling of Revelation (trial people go through to choose good over evil actions toward one another.
    Scenario I am preparing for: Market Crash (Sept 2015), EMF, Marshall Law & Jade Helm activities,followed by invasion of NATO and BRICS military invasion.

How would you describe your prepping / survival philosophy? What matters for you?

Prepping for my family well-being, and to protect or minimize horror experienced by my child.

Do you have some favorite quotes or words of wisdom you like?

God is ultimate safety, then preparing makes life easier and safer for those we love.

You are dying and have 30 seconds left, what do you do or say?

Thank you God for my life experience,I hope I served you well, please foregive me for my weaknesses and take me home to you now.

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Welcome, Ma’am! Sounds like you’re planning for what a lot of us are planning for. Our foreign enemies can only hurt many of us if our domestic enemy government lets them … wouldn’t they?

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Welcome from a former Bay Stater who escaped to Vermont.

Profile photo of Proteus 55
    Proteus 55
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Welcome, typolady!

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

People are coming to the understanding that it is a hostile environment in the U.S. It wasn’t always this way. Alas Babylon.

Profile photo of Ron S
    Ron S
    Survivalist
    member6

Welcome Typolady. It appears to me as though you are prepping for many of the same reasons that most of us are.
    Toto, we are not in Kansas any more.
    I think you have joined with a great number of people, very knowledgable people, who fear the same things as you do. Ron S

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Welcome to the forum Typolady.

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Welcome to the forums Typolady!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.