Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Welcome! Please introduce yourself? (Name, age, gender, location for example)

(Tolic , Southwest US)

Since when are you into survival and preparedness and what made you get into it?

Seeing my country and society going to hell , and the growing totalitarianism in government . I am from a long line of rebels , first in the revolution , then all fought for the Confederacy , then after the civil war , many moved west as pioneers and settled the west , I have always ben distrustfull of any authority and questioned anybody that wants leadership or power , kind of looking at them as an enemy .

Why is survival and preparedness important or interesting for you? What scenario are you preparing for?

I feel that as a traditional valued person , a conservative , that there is going to be a civil war started by the constitution hating elements in government , I feel that the people are no longer secure in their lives . I also feel that the economic collapse is unavoidable , when it does crash , there will be a lot of desperate people , either way I prepare for a lot of violence .

How would you describe your prepping / survival philosophy? What matters for you?

What matters to me is my right to be left alone , My survival philosophy is simple ..live and let live , but dont try to take from me , or I will hurt or kill you .

Do you have some favorite quotes or words of wisdom you like?

I think Thomas Jefferson s words are worth heeding . here are some others from different people ” The definition of an ally is somebody that you do not have to fight TODAY ” unknown Roman , ” All plans fall apart at first contact with the enemy ” Erwin Rommel

You are dying and have 30 seconds left, what do you do or say?

Pretty simple , say a prayer , and tell my girl that I love her .

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Welcome Tolik!

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Welcome!

Toby C
    Toby C
    Survivalist
    member6

Good to have you here!

anika
    anika
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Welcome!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.