Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of RedStone
    RedStone
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Welcome! Please introduce yourself? (Name, age, gender, location for example)

I go by many names. Red Stone (covers a few). Mid 50’s male. Northeastern North America.

Since when are you into survival and preparedness and what made you get into it?

I was always more comfortable in the woods than around people since early childhood. I therefore, am in touch with nature’s laws of skills and preparedness for survival.

Why is survival and preparedness important or interesting for you? What scenario are you preparing for?

It has always been my lifestyle in some form or other, and the way I survive for last 20 years living in extreme poverty. As I already live in financial SHTF hell most people would /do not survive very well today. The main SHTF I am preparing for is the total breakdown of social and economic infrastructures. Be it manmade/ natural disasters/ solar events or all the above.

How would you describe your prepping / survival philosophy? What matters for you?

Waste Not _Want Not and make every bit of resource count. Freedom to live righteous and honorably as possible.

Do you have some favorite quotes or words of wisdom you like?

Do not take my kindness as a weakness. I am kind to everyone. Screw me and a kind person is the last thing I will be.

You are dying and have 30 seconds left, what do you do or say?

” Tell Laura I love her and always will ” If she is there with me, I will tell her myself. Cross my hands across my chest after sucking back my EDC emergency alcohol and pass on to the other side with a smile.

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Hello RedStone, glad to have you here in our community!

Popz
    Popz
    Survivalist
    member3

Howdy Red Stone!

anika
    anika
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Great to have you, RedStone!

Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Survivalist
    exprepper

Nice to meet you and Welcome!

Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable.
    George S. Patton

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.