Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

Good day.

I’m Mr. Red. I’m a 23 year old Canadian guy who has been a kinda-prepper for, well nearly my whole life. I’ve always had the notion that I needed to take care of myself and my own, and that there may be a time in which there would be no outside help, and that I’d have to carry the load, so to speak.

I feel that what I do is important because our society today is being held together with delicate little fibres, and when two or three of those break, or are severed, then the whole thing just falls apart. Thereby, it leaves me with little choice, as a smart individual who knows what goes on, and as someone who has studied history closely, to prepare for any eventuality that can occur and effect me and mine. What that might be, I’m not really sure. But, what I personally do will help with anything from A to Z. Unless of course some big ol space rock wants to take a rest upon my house.

My philosophy on prepping? Keep doing everything possible to better yourself. Either right now or for the future. But most importantly: LEARN.

Words of wisdom; Knowledge is power, so read a damn book.

Guess that pretty much sums up me. Any questions, please by all means feel free to ask em.

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

Popz
    Popz
    Survivalist
    member3

Welcome Mr. Red!

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Welcome Mr. Red, nice words of wisdom.

anika
    anika
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Welcome!

Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Survivalist
    exprepper

Love the words of wisdom!! Welcome!!

Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable.
    George S. Patton

Profile photo of RedStone
    RedStone
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Welcome Mr. Red
    Good attitude and wisdoms to live by.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.