Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ron S
    Ron S
    Survivalist
    member6

Welcome Morning. We now have another country heard from and another outlook on the world happenings that seem to be occurring on a daily basis. All of us on the forum have a common interest in learning new skills and passing along of our own skills as well.  Ron S

Profile photo of morning
    morning
    Medic
    rprepper

Warmest welcome, thank you all. The dominoes are shaking and the sheeple are stirring, good for us we seem to have achieved a comfortable lead in awareness. That can go away in no time, sure, but readiness is better than complacency.

I will, in time, tell you about my country and the experiences I gathered living here while working sometimes abroad and maintaining a friend network mainly made up of foreign, from myPoV, people.

For the time being, it’s 7AM, workout time, and a single phrase comes to mind: Portugal is like a big village where only appearances, cronyism and mass media anesthesia matter. It was like that before and after the leftist coup in 74, and it got only worse with free money from the EU since 86 and joining the € in 2002.

Thanks again.

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.