Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of legatelanius
    legatelanius
    Survivalist
    member2

Welcome! Please introduce yourself?

I am a young man from PA. Not much else to say.

Since when are you into survival and preparedness and what made you get into it?

Slow yet steady awareness of the weaknesses of modern civilization and the ease with which it could all fall. Began about 6 years ago.

Why is survival and preparedness important or interesting for you? What scenario are you preparing for?

It is important because I want to survive and protect my family. I think all scenarios are possible, but a nuclear war caused by conflict over currencies and natural resources are most likely.

How would you describe your prepping / survival philosophy? What matters for you?

Protect my family. Survive no matter the challenges in my way.

Do you have some favorite quotes or words of wisdom you like?

Nuclear war is inevitable as long as nations have nuclear capabilities. It is like playing russian roulette with a revolver that has thousands of barrels. You fire one every day, and you never know which one will contain the fatal, radioactive, bullet. It may take a while, but that hammer will strike the propellant, and propel that piece of lead right into the head of civilization.

You are dying and have 30 seconds left, what do you do or say?

Et tu Brute? Then fall, Caesar!

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Welcome fm a former Pennsylvanian!

legatelanius
    Survivalist
    member2

Hey! Yeah, I love PA. Beautiful land, nice climate, great natural resources. My only concern is that we are so close to NY and NJ. New Englanders…… can be silly sometimes.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Welcome to the family.

Profile photo of Novus Ordo
    Novus Ordo
    Hunter
    rprepper

Legatelanius – glad to see you on here! Welcome aboard! Lot’s of SME’s here so don’t be afraid to ask any questions or post whatever you’d like input on. See you in the forums!

K

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.
    - Thomas Paine

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Welcome to the forum.

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Welcome here Legatelanius!

legatelanius
    Survivalist
    member2

Thank you everyone! Nice to be welcomed. I have visited the site for a while, but was too lazy to make a forum account. Once again, thanks for the support (:

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Welcome Legatelanius, but please do not call folks from NY & NJ New Englanders. They are not. New England is ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, & CT. No self-respecting New Englander would ever claim NY or NJ. We view them more as PA’s problem, though we tolerate them as tourists if they behave well.

legatelanius
    Survivalist
    member2

Lol, sorry! You are right, NJ and NY are in a league of their own….

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Now there’s an understatement if ever I heard one!

Back when I still had MA plates, my barber in VT used to joke about me being one of them given northern New Englanders sometimes look down upon southern New Englanders, and one day in an effort to say something nice he said, at least you aren’t from NJ.

Profile photo of Anselm
    Anselm
    Survivalist
    member6

Welcome!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.