Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Rabbid Badger 4
    Rabbid Badger 4
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Welcome! Please introduce yourself? (Name, age, gender, location for example)

I am Joe Finken, I’m a 15 year old guy from Mankato Minneosta

Since when are you into survival and preparedness and what made you get into it?

I’ve been into preparedness for about six months and I want to be ready in case of an economic or political collapse that seems to be going to happen any time now.

Why is survival and preparedness important or interesting for you? What scenario are you preparing for?

It seems to be a great skill to have in case of an emergency or even being lost on a camping trip. I want to have the know-how to not panic, and have the ability to survive.

How would you describe your prepping / survival philosophy? What matters for you?

I prep to survive the downfall of the nation. I keep a notebook with me to write a journal in. Someone has to know a hundred years from now the real story of what happened when the nation fell.

Do you have some favorite quotes or words of wisdom you like?

“When people ask my why I do it, I won’t say a word. Why? They won’t understand. They won’t understand that it’s about the men next to ya and that’s it.”
    -Hoot from Black Hawk Down

You are dying and have 30 seconds left, what do you do or say?

I did everything I could to complete my objective and I have nothing to regret.

Profile photo of Ron S
    Ron S
    Survivalist
    member6

Welcome Joe. I am glad to see you here. I wish everyone was as aware as you but, unfortunately, too many are not. I think you will find an interesting mix of people here with many varied experiences and a lot of knowledge to share. Do not fear sharing your knowledge or asking questions of others. I have yet to see anyone here downgrading others. We don’t always agree with others opinions but it is always addressed politely. Ron S

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

Welcome, Rabbid Badger 4
    Hope you enjoy chatting with us and learn a lot of real survival stuff !

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Joe welcome to the party!

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Welcome Joe. We’re all glad to help answer questions and share ideas. To start down this road at your age gives us old guys hope for the future. One question for you. Are your parents preppers too?

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Welcome Joe! I hope you learn from all the forum has to offer.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Welcome, take your time and learn what you can.

Profile photo of ArcticSurvivor
    ArcticSurvivor
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Hey Joe! Welcome to the forums. It’s nice to know there’s other survivalist my age here in MN.

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Hello Joe and welcome here!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.