Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Welcome! Please introduce yourself? (Name, age, gender, location for example)

Hello! My name is Henrique and I’m in twenties. I’m from south of Brazil, of Santa Catarina state.

Since when are you into survival and preparedness and what made you get into it?

I started search about survival and preparedness two years ago. The region where I live have of problems with floods and landslides. Besides this, my country have a lot of problems with health, education, and other things, so I decided be prepared for futures problems.

Why is survival and preparedness important or interesting for you? What scenario are you preparing for?

It’s important to protect my life and my family.
    I’m preparing to a broke of political system of Brazil and a possible civil war, when we don’t have hospitals, easy access for food and other things.

How would you describe your prepping / survival philosophy? What matters for you?

Staying anonymous and move to a secure place, avoiding big centers and military factions (governamental or not).
    Hide my family, and when is possible, start a new life in other country.

Do you have some favorite quotes or words of wisdom you like?

“Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done.”

You are dying and have 30 seconds left, what do you do or say?

I love you, stay together and follow your dreams!

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

Hola, Henrique

Welcome to the Forum !

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Welcome Henrique.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Welcome, pull up a chair and stay a while.

Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

Welcome! You’re not the first Brazilian here which is pretty neat. Always fun to see more people from way down south join the forum! You have certainly come to a great place to learn the techniques and knowledge to survive, as we have many great folks who share their knowledge and information, so you’re in good hands.

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Welcome Henrique, I am glad to have you here!

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Welcome.

Profile photo of Anselm
    Anselm
    Survivalist
    member6

Welcome!

Profile photo of Glockerman
    Glockerman
    Survivalist
    member2

Welcome

Profile photo of Novus Ordo
    Novus Ordo
    Hunter
    rprepper

Henrique – glad to see you here! Welcome aboard. Don’t be afraid to ask any questions or post any unique ways of doing things like I’m sure you’ve learned down there.

Take care, K

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.
    - Thomas Paine

Profile photo of Ron S
    Ron S
    Survivalist
    member6

Welcome, Henrique. I look forward to hearing from you. Often other locales, other than the one that one lives in, have different viewpoints, which have been formed by backgrounds. This is true, not only of a different country, but also even those from the same country but a different locale, Ie New York versus Texas for instance. I hope to hear more from you.

elijah
    elijah
    Prepper
    member6

Welcome, Henrique.

Bugs Bunny: "I speak softly, but I carry a big stick."
    Yosemite Sam: "Oh yeah? Well I speak LOUD! and I carry a BIGGER stick! and I use it, too!" BAM!

I hope learn too much here, and when is possible share my knowledge and situations that happen in my country with everybody.
    In Brazil, survivalism and preparedness, a lot of times, are shown like a madness. But our country will have a big financial problem in one or two years, never seen in history, and the government just hide.

Thanks everyone!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.