Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Survivalist
    member6

Welcome! Please introduce yourself? (Name, age, gender, location for example)

My name is Hannah. I’m 21 and live in Charleston, SC.

Since when are you into survival and preparedness and what made you get into it?

I started prepping in 2011, not after any specific event. The Lord told me to begin preparing and I did!

Why is survival and preparedness important or interesting for you? What scenario are you preparing for?

It’s important to me because I have the will to survive and the desire to protect my family (no one else can or will do these things for you.) Wilderness survival and bushcraft have fascinated me for my entire life! I’m prepping for a variety of scenarios, including an NBC disaster.

How would you describe your prepping / survival philosophy? What matters for you?

I’m preparing for my immediate family, as well as preparing to take in others. Before you scold me about this, I have a plan in place for taking in those outside the immediate group. I’ve also prepped for my cats, who I will not be eating under any circumstances!

Do you have some favorite quotes or words of wisdom you like?

“We walk by faith, not by sight.” -Eli, The Book of Eli.

You are dying and have 30 seconds left, what do you do or say?

I love my family and see you soon Jesus!

anika
    anika
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Good to have you here, Hannah – welcome!

Darin Prentice
    Darin Prentice
    Survivalist
    member4

hi Hannah, nice to meet you….my brother and i trained our cats to hunt for us, every morn outside the cabin door there would be mice or grouse lined up… the cats would wait for us to clean them and they got all the leftovers. persian and manx cross, beutifull cats, our little brothers.
    we lost them to a deep freeze one winter, record hit -50 in 1978. r.i.p. mokey and minx.

Prepare, Preserve, Protect...

Hannah
    Hannah
    Survivalist
    member6

Darin,
    That’s amazing that you taught them to hunt! Mine kill rodents recreationally, but not on a regular basis.
    I can’t wait to hear more of your stories.
    I’m so sorry they died. I definitely know how it feels. Rest in peace!
    Hannah

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Welcome to the community .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.