Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of HABCAN
    HABCAN
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Welcome! Please introduce yourself? (Name, age, gender, location for example)

Name: HABCAN.

Since when are you into survival and preparedness and what made you get into it?

Been preparing: 10 years + and ‘got into it’ when the .gov became intrusive into private life of citizens and dictatorial.

Why is survival and preparedness important or interesting for you? What scenario are you preparing for?

Prepping is important to anyone with a clue to a brain. Regardless of politics, natural disasters can be deadly.
    I try to prepare for all manner of things, nothing special.

How would you describe your prepping / survival philosophy? What matters for you?

My survival philosophy?? “Buy it cheap and pile it deep!”
    What matters to me? Total freedom to do anything I like, bounded only by the similar freedoms of others.

Do you have some favorite quotes or words of wisdom you like?

Years ago I said “Once, in my Youth, I went to War to preserve the rights of People in Another country. Think You Not that Now, approaching the End of that Life, I would Not go Again to War to Preserve those Selfsame Rights in My Own Country?”

You are dying and have 30 seconds left, what do you do or say?

If I’m dying, what I might have to say is very private!

Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Survivalist
    exprepper

Welcome to the group!

Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable.
    George S. Patton

elijah
    elijah
    Prepper
    member6

I like your philosophy, habcan.

Bugs Bunny: "I speak softly, but I carry a big stick."
    Yosemite Sam: "Oh yeah? Well I speak LOUD! and I carry a BIGGER stick! and I use it, too!" BAM!

anika
    anika
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Hey, Habcan, and thanks for bringing the wisdom of a lifetime to the table – looking forward to reading more from you, welcome!

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Welcome!
    Agree with Anika, life experience matters.

Hannah
    Hannah
    Survivalist
    member6

HABCAN,
    Glad to have you here!
    I’m looking forward to hearing more of your wisdom!
    Hannah

Toby C
    Toby C
    Survivalist
    member6

Looking forward to hearing more about your life lessons! Welcome aboard Habcan :)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.