Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Ghost Prime, The DC are guilty of treason. How can they keep putting laws that the house has not approved. ObamaCare has been changed so many times by Obama, this is not legal by the Constitution! Only the house can change a law of the Nation! No President has the right to change the laws on the Nation.

Then there is the IRS, NSA, Benghazi Scandals all have coverups and one lie after another lie. So yes there is so much treason that if they are not found guilty we the people will have a problem with this.

Also how in the world can someone not have a true birth certificate! PLEASE! What is going on? Why is there this coverup on the truth?

Profile photo of Ghost Prime
    Ghost Prime
    Survivalist
    member6

freedom,

Brother, I suspect you know the answer to your question, though for the sake of discussion, I will say what I believe.

The reason that nothing is being done to stop Ovomit is due to one of two things. One, the traitors in DC are complicit with Ovomit and want what he wants which is the NWO.  They should all be hanged immediately. The other possibility is that there are those in government who are so afraid of Ovomit, so afraid of losing their cushy jobs and free retirement, that they have sold their souls in a feeble attempt to keep their worthless lives at the status quo.

Either way, the traitors are in command so they are the ones who must be stopped. I pray we can end Ovomit’s criminal reign peacefully, though it is doubtful.  In the end, if they want a war, they will get it but they will regret that decision later, maybe at the very moment the floor drops out beneath them on the gallows after a lawful conviction for treason.

For God, Family, Country, & Liberty!

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Ghost Prime, Agree with you brother!

Profile photo of Hillbilly
    Hillbilly
    Survivalist
    member3

Ghost Prime, you’re a good man with a good plan, I would be honored to stand alongside you and people with your ideals. You are a person of great moral conviction, just what is needed to rebuild our country.
    God bless.

Profile photo of Ghost Prime
    Ghost Prime
    Survivalist
    member6

To freedom & Hillbilly,
    Your kind remarks humble me as I do not feel I am doing any more than many Patriots. Thank you and I will do all I can to retain your respect. Perhaps in the days ahead, our paths may cross and if so, I would be honored to shake your hands.

For God, Family, Country, & Liberty!

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Ghost Prime & Hillbilly, What I love about this website is that we all have met here. We now know for sure that we are not alone! We are many that think the same way. I also hope to one day we cross paths and shake all of your hands too.

Since we know we are not alone, that we are many this should make all of us stronger, keep our minds thinking of solutions together to prepare for what is coming. Brothers it is coming, when we do not know but it is getting closer.

May God Bless Us All.

Profile photo of Hillbilly
    Hillbilly
    Survivalist
    member3

For whatever reason were all here, and I’m sure there are many.
    We can all raise a toast to Selco, when he spent his time of hell on this earth, could he have imagined all the friends his future would hold.
    So heres to new friends and Selco. We may be many miles apart, but our hearts are in the same place.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.