Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ghost Prime
    Ghost Prime
    Survivalist
    member6

I am a man of faith, a husband, father, and citizen. I stand with all free people in America in defiance of tyranny. Together we can restore our Constitutional Republic, but only if we put aside petty differences to focus all our energy on defeating the enemies arrayed against us.

The Romans fell because they forgot to cling to their own wisdom, language, & culture. For me, I follow their words as they pertain to survival: Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparat bellum.  (Therefore whoever desires peace, prepare for war.)

So I pray for peace daily, then continue to prepare for the war that seems to be inevitable.  I don’t care if I survive but I will not roll over and play dead so the traitors in DC and elsewhere can destroy America. My descendants and yours deserve to live with the liberties and freedoms we here have been so Blessed to have.  It is a crime to give up or give in for we have a duty to our ancestors as well as to our descendants to do whatever is necessary to defend America.

For God, Family, Country, & Liberty!

Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Survivalist
    exprepper

Welcome Ghost Prime

Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable.
    George S. Patton

Profile photo of Novus Ordo
    Novus Ordo
    Hunter
    rprepper

Ghost Prime – welcome brother!  Many here agree with your thoughts and stand with you.  Look forward to some discussions on what actions you believe we should be teaming up against – like Jay’s post about the planned takover of the Internet.

Cool avatar BTW – Semper Fi, K

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.
    - Thomas Paine

Ghost Prime
    Survivalist
    member6

Thank you. It is an honor to be among fellow Patriots.

Ghost Prime
    Survivalist
    member6

Thanks for the welcome Novus. There are so many offenses our government has committed against the Constitution and against We the People, it is hard to know where to begin. I have been in the fight several years and have concluded that to be most effective, I must focus on the few issues about which I am most passionate as it will help me to stay motivated so I am never tempted to give up.

My issues are getting Ovomit arrested for Treason, maintaining our 2nd Amendment rights, and working locally to change the momentum one local rep at a time. DC in general is hopeless until we get rid of Ovomit, executing him by the very laws he despises and violates.  When we have accomplished that, we will have put fear into the hearts of the other criminals for they will then know what is in store for them if they fail to live up to their sacred oath to defend our Constitution.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Welcome Ghost Prime, God is with all of us.

Ghost Prime
    Survivalist
    member6

Thank you for the welcome, Freedom. Yes, Jesus told us He would be with us forever, even unto the end of the earth. At the same time, as you know He also commanded us to follow Him to be his hands and feet here on earth. For that reason, I fear America may not survive as so many have turned their hearts and minds against Him. I pray more will awaken from the drug induced stupor created by the traitors in government as well as those outside government who are intent on destroying America.

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Welcome here Ghost Prime. Romans are good example how things fall apart.

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

I’m one youngin (25) who is with you and will not roll over for the wicked ones! Welcome to the forums! As much as Patriotism is important, remember that survival is the main topic here… this site isn’t just for us Americans!

Don’t worry though, there are plenty of US Government watching posts :D

Ghost Prime
    Survivalist
    member6

WhiteKnight, thanks for keeping me focused. It is easy to lose track of the fact that we here in America are not the only ones under attack by the elitists who are drooling over the possibility of implementing their new world order of slavery.

Yes survival is the goal, though Faith, Family, & Patriotism are strong motivators upon which my actions are based, so I make no apology for speaking of them.

Ghost Prime
    Survivalist
    member6

Thank you Selco. It is an honor to be here.

Ghost
    Ghost
    Survivalist
    member3

Welcome from an English Heathen.

If at first you don't succeed, excessive force is usually the answer.

Ghost Prime
    Survivalist
    member6

Hello Brother Ghost. Thanks for the welcome from a bloody colonial!

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Welcome to our circle here Ghost Prime! Great attitude. I hope after the Arab spring and other uprisings some politicians start to realize they have to serve their citizen and country again and not themselves and their buddies. But this is probably just wishful thinking.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Ghost Prime
    Survivalist
    member6

Jay,

If it is wishful thinking to hope that our elected “servants” remember that they serve us, then I am guilty of wishful thinking. However, I do agree with you in reality that it is highly unlikely that the criminals in the District of Crooks (DC) will suddenly realize that they have forgotten why they took office. If that means we have to remind them by hanging those who BY LAW are found guilty of treason, then that burden is upon them for is they had respected their service rather than selling their soul to satan for power and money, we would not now be in the mess we see here in America.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.