Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Welcome! Please introduce yourself? (Name, age, gender, location for example)

My name is Henry, Age 56, Male, Coral Gables, Florida

Since when are you into survival and preparedness and what made you get into it?

Since 1992 when hurricane Andrew happened in South Florida. Three weeks of not having water or food to cook will
    have you thinking that this can not happen again, so you prepare.

Why is survival and preparedness important or interesting for you? What scenario are you preparing for?

I think that a economical collapse is going to happen. When this will happen I don’t know but we are at $17.5 T National debt. I think that a $21 to $25 T National debt will take the Nation down into a collapse.

How would you describe your prepping / survival philosophy? What matters for you?

Prepping is for survival from the SHTF what ever comes our way. What matters to me is family and friends.
    So my prepping is first to store as much food and water as I can to help family and friends that will come when SHTF.

Do you have some favorite quotes or words of wisdom you like?

I really do not have a favorite quote. I’m all about freedoms. I am a strong believer in the 2nd Amendment and the U. S. Constitution. I love America and believe that I will do my part to keep America Free.

You are dying and have 30 seconds left, what do you do or say?

To all that would be there and if it is a SHTF I would say: Do not cry for me. I am dying for the right reasons. Do not ever be a slave of any body or Government. Live your lives to the fullest and free. And to my kids to take care of the mother.

Hannah
    Hannah
    Survivalist
    member6

Glad you’re here, freedom. I certainly respect what you have to say on these forums as you have a lot of wisdom and knowledge when it comes to prepping!

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Freedom is the single most important value in my life. Everything else comes after that. I think many people into survival and prepping share this mindset. Free of a system that supports us, free of a system that controls us. Welcome Freedom! :)

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Jay, Freedom is everything, with freedom come’s life. I think everyone on this form wants more freedom. That why they are here.

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Freedom, Im not sure many people understand this. I think many people accept dependency on something outside of their control as given. I dont really have close friends who are preppers so they think my idea of off grid living and growing my own food is a bit weird. I think its pretty normal and sane, not preparing is rather weird given in what times we live.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Jay, I think there are not many on this form that have many friends or family member that are preppers. I know that some of my and my wife’s family look at me like I am crazy. My wife’s brother buys food to store at my house because he does believes something is going to happen but doesn’t want us to tell his father or mother. He even purchase a 22lr rifle and has it stored in my house with the ammo, can you believe that? Well I do know there are three in my block that are what I call semi-preppers which is that they are armed and have maybe one to two months of food, but do not save water or have a filter.

So I am buying more filters because they all have pools so they can filter some water. I will help them since they will help secure the area.

But we are looked at as weird people so the best is to keep a low profile.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.