Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Darin Prentice
    Darin Prentice
    Survivalist
    member4

Welcome! Please introduce yourself? (Name, age, gender, location for example)

im Darin of alberta canada, 47 yrs old male.

Since when are you into survival and preparedness and what made you get into it?

as a child growing up in the mountains of B.C. we lived off the land, we helped and suported our neighbors, from invaders and thieves, to weather disasters. being able to survive in the bush, at least to be able make it out to safety of a neighbor is a basic requirement. we knew not much else…..

Why is survival and preparedness important or interesting for you? What scenario are you preparing for?

its a key part of my upbringing, and a key to surviving the futer. without stores, gas, electricity, medical, and other services we prepare to learn to live off the land. at least suppliment food stocks and learn medicinal and edible herbal. societal collapse, gov breakdown, economy crash, emp to the stoneage….

How would you describe your prepping / survival philosophy? What matters for you?

prepping is a way of life. i buy bulk, dont go cheep on equipment, seperate main supplies from back up supplies, ensure everyone know some camp drills, basic safety, etc etc. life is not carefree, or careless, every action has a outcome, what matters for me is that everyone takes an active roll, learn outside their box, learn to adapt. and to always be aware of their mental state.

Do you have some favorite quotes or words of wisdom you like?

we are to give the message to the crow who will take it to the sea-gull who will fly accross the great waters to deliver the message.

You are dying and have 30 seconds left, what do you do or say?

im alone, so i safety my weapon by my bag and sit ten feet away facing the direction of my attacker, or the way i was heading. if time permits i make a note of the events… {if im definately dead} then my last thing will be clear the mind and accept the end.

Prepare, Preserve, Protect...

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

Welcome aboard! Always enjoy seeing fellow Canadians!

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

Hannah
    Hannah
    Survivalist
    member6

Darin,
    Great to have you here!
    Can’t wait to hear more about your upbringing and the survival lessons you’ve learned.
    I’m sure you have a lot to teach us!
    Hannah

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Welcome Darin!

Toby C
    Toby C
    Survivalist
    member6

Hi Darin. B.C Great, I’m heading there soon, looking forward to exploring a great looking area of Canada :)

anika
    anika
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Hello, Darin, and welcome!

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

welcome

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Welcome Darin – love the words of wisdo

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.