Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of cigg
    cigg
    Survivalist
    member1

I have been following The SHTF School for some time reading what is offered. and found my self at the time re-thinking about what is my community. I’m a death experiencer this part I know very well, What Selco talks about is real, I can also relive this real reality just by listening, the introduction of ignorant in ignorance’s in it’s raw form of humans without laws and order, be prepared and accepting things as real not from the view others wish to hide themselves from. Not knowing comes first so when Selco and others speak I find myself listening.

Many in Canada are like that reliant solely on the government to make everything better, not realizing there government is a part of a satanic occult system of the NWO, everything is apart of a culling of control that was founded time of it’s conception, most are blinded by there own ego’s or self interest’s of the bigger better deal!

Even the survival groups are only prepared for the weekend of inconveniences and only plan for the short comings of the initial collapse, reliant on the society to simple rebound and hook the hydro back up so everything returns to normal nominal again to tell there great survival story to fellow employees or any one that listens.

If your looking for a full time prepper to group with and have property in tim buck two but need someone to be there and help build the encampment than contact me.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Welcome, pull up a chair and stay a while.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Welcome to the forum cigg

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Welcome, sounds good!

Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

Welcome fellow Canadian!

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

Profile photo of cigg
    cigg
    Survivalist
    member1

Thank you for the welcome!

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Thanks Cigg and welcome to the community.

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

Welcome Cigg!

I agree, many “preppers” are thinking short term.
    Selco said it best, he is prepared for civil unrest, a tornado, hurricane, gangs, looters or Aliens,
    because something will happen.

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of Novus Ordo
    Novus Ordo
    Hunter
    rprepper

Cigg – welcome aboard! Hope to see and learn from your input – oh and if you land yourself some property up there, keep us posted with the ongoings.

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.
    - Thomas Paine

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.