Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of cajun
    cajun
    Medic
    member2

`

Welcome! Please introduce yourself? (Name, age, gender, location for example)

Hello, my name is Cajun. I grew up in South Louisiana but now reside in Texas. I’m a 37yo male with a wife and son

Since when are you into survival and preparedness and what made you get into it?

I’ve been into survival all my life. I grew up on a farm and have always hunted and fished and loved being outdoors.

Why is survival and preparedness important or interesting for you? What scenario are you preparing for?

I want to make sure I can protect my family. I have an uneasy feeling that we are going to face an economic collapse
    and another “civil war” in America. The government is becoming more and more intrusive in our lives and it’s only a matter of time
    before all of our freedoms are gone and we will have to resort to drastic means to get them back.

How would you describe your prepping / survival philosophy? What matters for you?

prepare for the worst at all times; don’t draw attention; blend in; protect my family at all costs

Do you have some favorite quotes or words of wisdom you like?

“Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable” George S. Patton

You are dying and have 30 seconds left, what do you do or say?

“Tell my son I love him and I’m proud of him”

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Welcome Cajun -hope you chime in with the group – you aren’t the only one that is uneasy. Welcome to the forums.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Welcome, Pull up a seat and stay awhile.

Profile photo of cajun
    cajun
    Medic
    member2

Thanks.  I plan on being here as long as I can.  I’ve been reading for a couple of days.  I really enjoy the topics here and the insight from the members.  I hope to learn a lot here and hopefully contribute what I can.

I am in the medical field, so hopefully I can be of some assistance.

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Welcome! I’m here to learn too, and these fellas do not disappoint. Agree on the economic collapse! The clock is ticking.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Welcome, Cajun

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Welcome to the forums Cajun!

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

welcome

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Hi Cajun, welcome on board. A medic who knows how to defend and fight is probably one of the best guys people could wish to have in their survival group.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Profile photo of Novus Ordo
    Novus Ordo
    Hunter
    rprepper

Cajun – welcome aboard brother!  You’re definitely not alone.  Medic huh?  I’d definitely like to see a BOB med kit list and why you’d include items from you whenever you feel up to it.

Semper Fi, K

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.
    - Thomas Paine

Profile photo of cajun
    cajun
    Medic
    member2

Novus Ordo, I added my list to the “gear talk” forum. Feel free to ask any questions.

Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Survivalist
    exprepper

Welcome Cajun, I am sure you’ll be a great asset to the forums here.

Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable.
    George S. Patton

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.