Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of ArcticSurvivor
    ArcticSurvivor
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Welcome! Please introduce yourself? (Name, age, gender, location for example)

Hello everyone, I live in Minnesota. (Although I’ve only lived here for a few years). I’m under the age of 21, and have an interest in the out doors.

Since when are you into survival and preparedness and what made you get into it?

I’ve always been interested in survival. However, it wasn’t until recent years that I started getting things together like: skills, food, water, ect. I got into preparedness when I had a family member, who was in the military and went to Los Angeles during the 1992 riots, tell me some of his experiences. It made me think about how easily and quickly things can fall apart.

Why is survival and preparedness important or interesting for you? What scenario are you preparing for?

I’m preparing for economical collapse mostly, but also the collapse of the power grid, (whatever comes first!)

How would you describe your prepping / survival philosophy? What matters for you?

I like to keep things simple but effective.

Do you have some favorite quotes or words of wisdom you like?

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail!” -Benjamin Franklin

You are dying and have 30 seconds left, what do you do or say?

I’d give my brother my favorite knife.

Profile photo of Xocjm
    Xocjm
    Veteran
    member4

Welcome, it is nice to see that there is at least one person your age that understands.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Welcome, and I second the sentiment that it is good to see another young person who gets it. Gives us aging baby boomers hope for the future.

Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

Welcome!

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Welcome to the forums! I’m not exactly old either at 25 years old. Good to have you aboard!

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Welcome to the forums ArcticSurvivor !

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Welcome to the forum!

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Welcome, pull up a chair and stay a while.

Profile photo of Novus Ordo
    Novus Ordo
    Hunter
    rprepper

Arcticsurvivor – welcome aboard! Look forward to your input or questions as they come up.

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.
    - Thomas Paine

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.