Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of osagemarine
    osagemarine
    Survivalist
    member3

I use Osagemarine on line – supposedly part Osage, but I lived on the Osage river as a kid. Uncle Sam’s Misguided Child from 88-95.

Grew up in tornado alley with ice storms in the winter. Most (if not all) of the older adults I knew had been dust bowlers.

Started of as one of those gun guys, add to that the cold war mentallity of “the flag going up” and it just happened.

Not preparing for anything special, just emergencies.

My prepping is general with the exception of defense. 10 yrs of active duty military with almost 7 of it spent overseas. As a trigger puller I’ve got to travel alot. I’ve been deployed in 1 fashion or another to earthquakes, hurricanes, super typhoons, volcanoes, floods, and forest fires. The safety and freedom of my children is my greates concern.

The smartest thing I ever heard someone say, “You come into this world with only your mother’s love, IF your lucky. But, the only thing you can take with you is the respect of your fellow man.”

anika
    anika
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Great to have you, Osagemarine!

Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Survivalist
    exprepper

Welcome Osage!

Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable.
    George S. Patton

Hannah
    Hannah
    Survivalist
    member6

Osage,
    Welcome!
    I’m excited to hear more of your perspective on things since you’ve been in the military for so long.
    Glad you’re here!
    Hannah

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

welcome

nlouise
    nlouise
    Survivalist
    member4

Glad you are here.

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Welcome here Osagemarine!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.