Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of c
    c
    member7

Deleted.

Profile photo of c
    c
    member7

Deleted.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

C:
    Wow, that’s a lot of stuff in a short period of time.
    Most of us have taken a lifetime to get where we are.

A couple of things, first take a deep breath and relax. You’re in good company, we may not always agree but there’s a wealth of information and experience here. Ask questions.

Secondly, there’s a lot of differing opinions here, on almost every subject. Don’t get too wrapped up in the emotion of some responses, I’m as guilty of this as anyone.

Lastly, look at things with open eyes.

Good luck on your journey.

Profile photo of c
    c
    member7

Deleted.

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

c wrote:
    UndeRGRond, we likely have a lot to learn from each other. Some of my eco-friends believe the environmental situation is so serious that it justifies using any means, including force, to make all humans on the planet live a “green life”. I think that’s nonsense.

So Do I, and I think “we don’t need FORCE, we have TECHNOLOGY!” More on this as we go along ;)

Many environmentalist that I know have lost there humanity. “Grand plans scare the living daylights out of me. If you wonder why I deeply fear grand plans, please read Ecofascism: Lessons from the German Experience. It is a cautionary tale. Governments have a monopoly on the use of force. If the environmental need is perceived as the highest good and the only value then, backed by the forces of government, even genocide is acceptable.”
    I think that right behind that curtain lies the “earth worship”. That is where the “stewardship” of the earth is the superior view, as in “we should take care of our home, and it will take care of us!”

“I am not interested in grand plans or movements that want to force people, through government regulations and laws, into changing their practices. If an idea is good, it will take root without force.”

As for the “more”, I am working on fuel-less energy. I built an ultra-high efficiency, solar initiated solid state energy system. Working on scaling it up and increasing output. I believe it could charge an electric car for free while one is at work, or power a home even in areas of spotty sun exposure. I need a new laptop for the control unit programming, my old one went ka-plooey LOL

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

C,
    In the 70’s my geology professors were warning of the golobal warmist and their desire to use models to prove their theory. I’ve been cognizant of the problem a long time. One of the aspects that astounds me is how they push the agenda to save the planet but actuality want to eradicate humans or at least reduce us to primitives.

Profile photo of c
    c
    member7

Deleted.

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Hey C, welcome on board. I also believe that major changes often come unannounced. Some weird cold war stuff maybe? Extreme natural events that trigger a chain reaction?

If we keep cruising at the current speed and in the current direction we slowly decline but who knows what happens to speed this up.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

Jay wrote:

If we keep cruising at the current speed and in the current direction we slowly decline but who knows what happens to speed this up.

I helped make a major push to speed the process up, I voted for Obama (the first time ONLY!)
    I figured McCain would just keep us slowly creeping down the path to ruin, (sure thing!) but the election of Obama would either reverse direction, like he claimed, or speed up the collapse and wake Sheeple the F%^@ UP!
    Did not count on the chicanery to get him a second term, however… :(

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

Underground, they are full of ****, cant find .22 lr anywhere here. No one would listen to me before and now they cant find it. *shrug* Even tried ordering them and they tried to charge twice as much mid shipment, no thanks. Even then limited per customer.

Never be afraid to do the righteous thing, nothing righteous is ever easy.

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

Hello and welcome.

Never be afraid to do the righteous thing, nothing righteous is ever easy.

undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

@Kos

I’ve been extremely lucky to get what I’ve found. There are a dozen little stories of how I scored 22lr, it’s like divine intervention! :D Once, my son said “Did you get the text (for 22’s) from (LGS#1)” I said No, “LET’S ROLL!” He did not want to go, but I convinced him LOL! We went there and I got my brick and his too! <SCORE>
    I was sending my Dad to Gouger Mountain on Fridays, and he was getting whatever they were “handing out” which was the small box limit, while saving back the bricks for their favorites… So I told him to ASK for the biggest boxes. He finally did about the 4th trip, and I got the “Bucket-O-Bullets” which was more than I had set aside for ammo that week :D So I traded him some 38 Spec. and 357 Magnum for the 22 lol! 150 rds total. My Dad thinks that if he has a full box of ammo he is stocked up :-/ Kinda Sorta… He at least bought 200 rounds when I bought him the used but very very nice Mossberg 640T 22 Magnum.

I have a small fortune in ammo, (not really) but I finally feel like I have enough of the small game rounds. On some of the “survival” boards I pick up info from (g00gl3 searches, I’m not cheating on SELCO!) and my PMs sites (silverdoctors) I have come to the conclusion that AMMO will become a “Lead-Based Currency” in a real, tangible way. This would only happen if the SHTF shut down the factories or an area had a hard time obtaining ammo. I have “money” covered in 3 ways, or more…
    Silver
    Copper
    LEAD (Pb) ;)

Think About It!

As for eating, we really need to look at C’s website. Eat locally grown foods that support the local economy, and your Health will thank you! So will your neighbors, kids, etc… In that way, we deny the globalist “powers that be” (PTB) the control they exert over our lives. Over our “money”! It is actually their “money”, because it is un-backed paper, a Fiat Ponzi Scheme where the issuers of this toilet-paper note pay themselves FIRST and we are actually left holding notes of debt rather than Real MONEY.
    The Bible states that the LOVE of money is the root of all kinds of evil, so how much more evil is it to scramble after WORTHLESS PAPER, cheating and stealing, fighting and Killing for PAPER???

Get out of as many PTB systems as you can!

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of Ron S
    Ron S
    Survivalist
    member6

c
    Thank you for the link, I do appreciate it.
    There are many different weapons suggested here and all have their merits. I suggest that you go to a Gun Shop and try them out to see what fits you. Here it the States, you can go to many Gun Shops and try various weapons out before you buy. They also, in many cases, offer training in gun safety which, I think, you should be well aware of before purchasing.a weapon. Ron S

Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

I love seeing more Canadians join! Welcome from the other side of the country!

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

Profile photo of c
    c
    member7

Deleted.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.