Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Namelus, I looks like it is going to many of countries, this maybe a problem.

Profile photo of namelus
    namelus
    Survivalist
    member7

more infected places jordan and UAE Greece (1 case), Jordan (1 case), Malaysia (1 case), and the Philippines (1
    case).

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/sars-mers-virus-spreads-countries/story?id=23491100

in this article a link to WHO article.. human to human transmission

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Pandemics are high on my list of things that can provoke worldwide SHTF. It simply can not be contained in some cases.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Viruses are the biggest problem for man. In a SHTF if there is an pandemic and the virus is an airborne virus you will not want to go out, you will be with a mask and gloves. Even with a mask and gloves you can still get the virus. A family of four to six may have one or two get it in there house. You have to be prepared for this.

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Times like this I don’t like to travel by plane if at all possible to avoid

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

tweva, Yes me too! Planes circulate the air so every one breaths the same air.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Germany Ebola scare as Nigerian woman showing symptoms of killer disease faints in jobcentre forcing 600 people into quarantine

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2729046/Germany-Ebola-scare-Nigerian-woman-showing-symptoms-killer-disease-faints-jobcentre-forcing-600-people-quarantine.html#ixzz3AtI65QB1

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

This would be a wonderful time for Bardarbunga in Iceland to erupt and close down a large number of transatlantic air routes. Hope never dies.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

That is all we need is for Ebola to start in Europe, that would bring it here for sure.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.