Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

1974 Man oh man that is not good. You bleed though the mouth, nose, eyes, every were if you know what I mean. It is a bad way to die.

Profile photo of namelus
    namelus
    Survivalist
    member7

Right now in saudi they have a version of SARS called MERS with 6 dead yesterday at jeddah

http://www.cbc.ca/news/health/mers-virus-outbreak-raising-sars-like-concern-1.2615531

they closed emergency services so this is likely more than whats being reported

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/saudi-emergency-dept-closed-amid-mers-outbreak-545803.html

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

namelus, We do need to keep a eye one this one because there are a lot of flights going to Europe ans the U. S. from Saudi Arabia.

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Yea, this news surely needs to be monitored. Something like this (if erupt) have capacity to bring chaos.
    Of course, they will do everything do assure people that all is fine, but somehow I do not have confidence in governments, mainstream media and similar in cases like this.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

There is no cure for this one and 80 to 90% die.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

This guys says he checked the hospitals……well maybe. I sent him an email asking him how he confirmed they were in lock down. No answer yet.

http://shaunynews.wordpress.com/2014/04/21/major-ebola-alert-in-italy-and-europe-not-contained/

From his tweet,
    “I spoke to a friend who lives near Lake Como in Italy and he confirmed one Hospital had as he said “An army presence””

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Kind of funny off the subject , but I knew a guy that worked in a print shop , he was reading the days orders , when he started laughing …….when I asked what was funny , he handed me the paper and told me to read the customers name . It was Emily Bola , but she signed it E.Bola true story .

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Yeah when it last flared up a few weeks ago in Africa I checked out some footage on Youtube. Pretty bad way to go…

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Profile photo of namelus
    namelus
    Survivalist
    member7

Would be funnier if they where a physician or funeral director emily bola HA HA

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

With thousands of UN soldiers now living in Africa, Americans will be getting a taste of Africa…

Just a thought – In the late 1970’s and I am very sure today, governments uses other silent warfare methods
    “Cholera was introduced into the Gaza Province of Mozambique in the hope of debilitating infiltrating guerrillas. It worked, but it also infected the local population and later spread into Rhodesia. Anthrax was introduced to kill cattle to reduce the food supply available. That also worked but it boomeranged back into Rhodesia and caused a large number of deaths in the tribal areas. Seizing the opportunity Special Branch and the Selous Scouts infiltrated ZANLA’s logistical supply chains with canned food, medicines and other supplies contaminated with poisons. Clothing was impregnated with toxins that invaded the body through hair follicles. Thousands of guerrillas died. In late 1979 all parties to the conflict – Bishop Muzorewa and the by then Zimbabwe-Rhodesia government – under the watchful eye of Ian Smith and his colleagues – Joshua Nkomo and his ZAPU-PF and Robert Mugabe and his ZANU-PF were elbowed to the negotiating table at Lancaster House in London by the British, ….” http://www.amazon.com/Assignment-Selous-Scouts-Rhodesian-Special/dp/1919854142

Profile photo of namelus
    namelus
    Survivalist
    member7
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

namelus, MERS is one we all need to be on the look out. The viruses are man’s killer. Hope it doesn’t travel here.

Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Survivalist
    exprepper

Freedom I am not a praying women, but anything can change. And I do pray it doesn’t hit our countries.

Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable.
    George S. Patton

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Gypsy, I agree. I am more afraid of a very bad virus then an SHTF EMP were I may get shot. The virus like the ebola if it ever learns to go airborne we all will be in trouble and it is a very bad slow death.

Profile photo of namelus
    namelus
    Survivalist
    member7

MERS now into egypt

http://www.latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-wn-first-mers-case-reported-in-egypt-20140426,0,2651103.story#axzz302IPHTZ4

out of 300 reported cases in saudi 90+ deaths so far only into day 5 of first cluster need to be vigilent

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.