Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of namelus
    namelus
    Survivalist
    member7
    Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Once upon a time, we used to screen people coming into the country for illnesses, etc. They were quarantined before entry to protect the citizens of this nation.

But now? Now we have swarms of illegals crossing our borders, bringing with them diseases we stamped out long ago and have no natural immunity to anymore… TB, etc. Even the Black Death is popping up again. I’ve been waiting for some “Contagion” outbreak like this to flash around the world because of the stupidity of man. And now it’s not only broken containment in 7 countries in Africa (where it should stay), but it’s in Italy (if you believe the reports to be true). Europe is even worse off than the US is from an illegal immigration standpoint, and what few controls we/they have on normal immigration are completely nonexistent when it comes to illegals.

As far as the Italians slamming the lid on this? I would to things differently, but then, I’m not the Italians..

“The job of Government isn’t to tell the truth. The job of Government is to instill confidence” – Anonymous Greek politician.

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

From WHO:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I found this only
    Air France plane from Guinea briefly quarantined after Ebola scare

http://www.bdlive.co.za/world/europe/2014/04/04/air-france-plane-from-guinea-briefly-quarantined-after-ebola-scare

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

I agree with Magnus about the need to screen and quarantine as much as possible for those coming into this country. I can’t believe you see ‘Get Your TB shot here’ signs at the pharmacies – it had all been eradicated here in the past.

Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

Ebola scares the sweet beegeezus out of me.

Read up on it, it’s pretty scary http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebola

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

TB, all but eradicated.
    You still saw it on the ‘res’.
    And a high concentration in the illegals from the south.

How it got here…..

Unless we completely rebuild our Immigration process, its a lost cause.

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

I am trying to follow this information too, but still, we ll see what is really going on. If something like this really start it is almost impossible to contain it.

And yea, that Greek politician had absolutely right, politicians are not here because truth.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

As long as the ebola virus doesn’t mutate with a flu type virus we are OK. But viruses mutate all the time, the flu virus with another type of flu virus. The ebola virus doesn’t know how to be airborne but if it mutates with a flu virus then we are in a world wide outbreak that will kill many.

Some think that a bio ebola virus has been developed by some countries and they can use it by just sending two or three infected persons on airplanes, the air in the planes circulates and infects everyone and were it lands it is over.

This is something to think about.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Guys and gals,

I know some of you might think that what I think is harsh or wrong or even (God forbid that Word of Power – RAYCISS!), but I will not be moved on this..

We need to seal off our borders and get a handle on the illegal immigration issue. I know this is about an Ebola outbreak, but the illegal immigration issue and the outbreak issues are linked. Direct causation. Stop the first, you stop the second.

I think back to the 1918 outbreak (or it might have been a cholera outbreak). Whichever it was, people were dropping like flies. One, and only one, town out west instituted a city quarantine before anyone got ill. Armed men – civilians – took it upon themselves to seal the town. Nobody in or out, period, until the crisis had passed. People crabbed and complained and tried to leverage those good men. They weren’t having any of it, period, and were like the rock of Gibraltar. Nobody in or out. The End.

And, in the end, they were vindicated. Not one single person in their town died, or even got sick, from the contagion burning through the rest of the country. They were the only ones to have the intestinal fortitude to do what needed to be done to save their town. And it worked.

Thing is, the crud the illegals are bringing into the US right now? We stamped that stuff out generations ago and now have no natural immunity to any of it whatsoever. Bring in some rarefied crud from the darkest hole in Africa? It would be Biblical. And yet, those idiots in Mordor on the Potomac want to bring in MORE illiterate, unwashed Typhoid Marys from every 3rd world shyte-hole on Earth… and Europe, under the evil spell of “multiculturalism”, has even MORE idiots than we do!

This… will not end well. Mark me.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

I’m afraid the horse is out of the barn. Our borders are nonexistent. Even if we decided today to put an end to the nonsense we see on our borders and moved troops to seal the borders, how long would it take to seriously secure them. I think the airplane scenario is realistic. Just a few affected people on several international flights and the disease is spread to multiple countries in a matter of hours not even days.

Prepping for BioHazard event is a real challenge. Once again where do you put your priorities? Is Ebola the new Black Death? In our globally connected society where the vast majority of the population is unprepared for a snow storm an outbreak like this would be apocalyptic.

elijah
    elijah
    Prepper
    member6

“The job of Government isn’t to tell the truth. The job of Government is to instill confidence” – Anonymous Greek politician.”

I don’t find they are successful at doing either.

Bugs Bunny: "I speak softly, but I carry a big stick."
    Yosemite Sam: "Oh yeah? Well I speak LOUD! and I carry a BIGGER stick! and I use it, too!" BAM!

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

I don’t find they are successful at doing either. — Elijah

That’s because you’re wide awake and have probably read their playbook…. you don’t buy into the “Everything’s fine. Nothing to see here. Go back to your lives” line of excrement they usually spew out..

Its like watching Jay Carney (The Mouth of Sauron) try his weak-sauce Jedi Mind Trick on the White House reporter pool… .yeah, ain’t nobody believing that hot garbage, Jay. Nice try, though.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

http://www.inquisitr.com/1220816/ebola-outbreak-may-have-spread-out-of-africa-and-into-europe/

I have no idea if anyny of this is true, however the news of the out break in Italy is growing. And the last one is about ebloa in Saudi Arabia, mentioned a swiss lock down.

http://www.vnews24.it/2014/04/19/ebola-epidemia-italia/

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2513431/pg116

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

A picture is worth a thousand words!! That is some scary looking blisters. I didn’t find this picture in any of the other news sources regarding Ebola in Africa.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.