Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Whirly is s a Beatles fan.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Whirly is s a Beatles fan.

Fan?
    Hard to say.

But like the Buffalo Springfield song mentioned in various posts, certain songs just seem to fit through the ages.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

We will see after the first two state elections. I think you need a lot of fire to win Hillary. Carson is not a good debater but we will see. There are only four in the running, Trump, Carson, Rubio and Cruz. They are the top of every poll, the rest the numbers are low.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes the Taxman was a perfect fit.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I think Carson would put people to sleep in a debate , ” pull the trigger ” or with hand gestures ” sounds like….”. The others ? lesser of two evils again .

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

Love the tax poetry, are those actual songs or of your own creation??

I just “sent” a response, but it hasn’t shown up. If this is somewhat of a duplicate, I’ll come back and delete it. I didn’t know where Whirlibird got his but 74 cleared that up for this non-Beatles fan. Mine was (I think) an old viral email from years ago that I remembered the first couple of lines of. I had to do an internet search to find it again. Not my original creation.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

We look at were Jeb Bush stands on the right to own guns and the 2nd Amendment. He is not very clear which is a problem. Look at the video.

Also read the article which I found it very interesting.

http://blog.cheaperthandirt.com/jeb-gun-rights/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=social&utm_content=1114chronicle&utm_campaign=20151114-bushsaysnonationalrighttogunownership

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

Bush: “… you do it [gun control] at a state-by-state level.”
    Colbert: “Well, the right to have an individual firearm to protect yourself is a national document – the Constitution. So shouldn’t the way that be applied also be national?”
    Bush: “No. Not necessarily.”

If he was truly a 2nd Amendment advocate (i.e. sworn to uphold, defend, and protect the Constitution), he would have SEIZED that question as an opportunity to explaine just what the 2nd Amendment means, and that states are NOT free (through the 10th Amendment, as he went on to state) to formulate their own laws in contradiction to the Constitution.

Bush went on to state: “The Tenth Amendment, which is that … the federal government is not the be all and end all.”

Uh, Jeb, you just failed Civics 101. The Bill of Rights IS the “be all and end all” when it legitimately comes to the powers granted to the federal government. And It clearly states, “shall not be infringed.” The 10th Amendment has zero to do with that, since even it clearly differentiates between what are states’ powers, and violation of an enumerated right in the Constitution is NOT subject to state modification or cancellation.

And people actually want this guy to be President of the United States? What a piece of trash! We’ve had enough shrubs already.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Agree GS, Well said. We need to tell everyone about what Jeb said. The Tenth Amendment is very important to the state rights so that the federal government doesn’t go over the limits set by the U. S. Constitution. And the States need to follow the U. S. Constitution which is the law of the land.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Here is Ted Cruz tax plan, https://www.tedcruz.org/tax_plan/ 10% flat tax.

Looks like a good plan, but remember that there is never a perfect plan. I do like what is in this plan.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.