April 12, 2015 at 7:13 pm #40011
Police Officer Test
How do you tell the difference between an Australian Police Officer, a Canadian Police Officer, an American Police Officer and a Scottish Police Officer? The answer is found below.
You’re a policeman, on duty by yourself. You are walking on a deserted street late at night.
Suddenly, an armed man with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you and screaming something that sounds like obscenities, raises the knife and lunges at you.
You are carrying your truncheon and are an expert in using it.
However, you have only a split second to react before he reaches you. What do you do?
Canadian Police Officer:
Firstly, the Officer must consider the man’s human rights.
1) Does the man look poor and/or oppressed?
2) Is he newly arrived in this country and does not yet understand the law?
3) Is this really a knife or a ceremonial dagger?
4) Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack?
5) Am I dressed provocatively?
6) Could I run away?
7) Could I possibly swing my truncheon and knock the knife out of his hand?
8) Should I try and negotiate with him to discuss his wrong-doings?
9) Why am I carrying a truncheon anyway and what kind of message does this send to society?
10) Does he definitely want to kill me or would he be content just to wound me?
11) If I were to grab his knees and hold on, would he still want to stab and kill me?
12) If I raise my truncheon and he turns and runs away, do I get blamed if he falls over, knocks his head and kills himself?
13) If I hurt him and lose the subsequent court case, does he have the opportunity to sue me, cost me my job, my credibility and the loss of my family home?
Australian Police Officer:
American Police Officer:
BANG ! BANG ! BANG ! BANG ! BANG ! BANG ! BANG ! BANG ! BANG !
BANG ! BANG ! BANG ! ‘Click’…
Reload…BANG ! BANG ! BANG ! BANG !
Glasgow Police Officer:
“Haw, Jimmie.! Drop the wee knifie reet this minute noo, unless ye want it stuck up yer arse!”April 12, 2015 at 9:18 pm #40016
Russian police officer :
Pulls out bottle of Vodka …………..perp drops knife , and follows gleaming bottle wherever the cop takes it ……..sort of like a crow and shiny objects or a horse with a carrot tied to a pole .April 14, 2015 at 12:52 pm #40085
You know why the old desk Sergeants used to recommend whiskey over vodka?
So they could tell the officers were drunk not stupid.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.