Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of namelus
    namelus
    Survivalist
    member7

https://www.sott.net/article/325620-Brain-dead-police-shoot-department-store-mannequin-67-times-after-mistaking-it-for-gunman

Yeah some good police and observe work there, now tell me cops not out to get you

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

There was a tackling dummy in the local high school wrestling room.
    Certain times during the year, they would dress it up in various costumes.
    And move it around the room depending upon where it was used last.

Needless to say, it almost got plugged more than once. And we knew about it.

Put a hooded figure in an alley, in a pose that looks like its going for a weapon, it’s not obeying commands, what would you do?

Oh yeah, let’s factor in a bunch of LE murders and ambushes lately.

Criticize all you want, but they’re still going to be there to help when you call. Whether you like them or not.

And I’ll bet they laughed about it even more than you, after the fact.

As far as the 67 rounds go, there’s a phenomena called sympathetic gunfire. It happens.

Out to get you? Really?

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

David Archambault was celebrated in another thread for acknowledging technical legal reality. Likewise, I’ll celebrate Police Major Colvin’s assessment that, “When the individual didn’t immediately respond to having been shot, officers realized something wasn’t right.” Brilliant! I wonder if the sparks flying out of the non-compliant, partially naked muscular African American male’s “back, legs, and upper torso” as the bullets collided with the metal wire mesh, might have been one of those clues that “something wasn’t right.” LOL! :-)

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    Profile photo of namelus
    namelus
    Survivalist
    member7

yeah so sympathetic you reload and keep shooting? I dont buy the crap of being scared, been in far worse never shot women and children even when it would be easier, safer they didnt comply. finding weapons, explosives on them.. Buried more friends and still dont justify that, its just a excuse of scared little boys playing at a mans job. Yeah you are scared but be a professional like you are paid to be. Been more time in the two way range many cops together over a life time of service.

I dont call 911, still work for that but not a cop.

not complying IS NOT EXCUSE TO USE LETHAL FORCE EVER, you where not in danger the public was not, you where a scared boy and decided to be a “hero” so to make sure you kept on shooting to cover your ass in over kill. There where no threatening moves there where no verbal threats there was no movement there was no weapon. this should be immediate suspension and retrain or firing, these guys will kill someone if left on patrol and you know it

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of namelus namelus.
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Haters gonna hate.

GS, Yup, that’s what we called a clue.

As far as the sparks thing goes, I’ve only seen them once, from a load of steel shot off a concrete highway. Guess I was always watching my front sight instead.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.