Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of namelus
    namelus
    Survivalist
    member7
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Hmm more of the fake news.
    How about some facts instead of a poor opinion piece?
    Thanks.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

BS more news for morons.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

How could this be fake news? It seems just as credible as any piece by CNN or MSNBC……

http://ageofdecadence.com

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

How could this be fake news? It seems just as credible as any piece by CNN or MSNBC……

I detect the slightest bit of sarcasm here.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

I detect the slightest bit of sarcasm here.

Yep.

A wilderness of mirrors…

Real “news”. Fake news. Fake news to counter the first fake news. Hooks in the water to attract extremists from any faction or political bent. Shlt-stirrers. Paid agitators. Mentally ill paid agitators saying whatever they are told to – usually through a megaphone. Counter-paid-agitators. False flags. Counter-false-flags…

And this is without government involvement… no telling what they’re up to.

I don’t believe anything anymore unless I personally smell smoke or witness it with my own eyes…. and even then.

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

An enthusiastic “amen” to Malgus’ response. I’d only add that a comment I just made in another thread illustrates the danger posed by what’s happening with police forces around the nation. It’s not new. I’ve witnessed, first hand, what happens on a larger department-wide scale when police become weary of having their hands tied. They tend not so much to sympathize with the law breakers, but instead ALSO target the targets of the law breakers. Been there, witnessed that in living color indoors and outdoors, day after week after month. There IS no single battle line – there are so many of them, changing on a frequent basis, crossing each other, and it’s designed that way. It’s all for the purpose of forcibly destroying the social and political order. Nothing is as it seems.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.