Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

His brothers funeral was today. I’m sure yr kind words, no matter how inadequate u may feel they r, ..will help him. Tks.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Underground
    I cannot imagine losing my brother. I am so sorry for your loss. My family and I will keep you and your family in our prayers and may God bring you peace and comfort.

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

I am going trough some hard period too, nothing like losing brother, but I know that every little help may count.
    I am sorry for your loss Underground.

elijah
    elijah
    Prepper
    member6

I am sorry for your loss, Undergrond, and pray comfort for you and anyone else who may be mourning.

Bugs Bunny: "I speak softly, but I carry a big stick."
    Yosemite Sam: "Oh yeah? Well I speak LOUD! and I carry a BIGGER stick! and I use it, too!" BAM!

Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8

Stay busy doing the things your brother and you loved.
    For me it took some time to get over the anger I felt because he left.
    I still find myself wanting pick up the phone and talk to him.
    Robin

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

Loosing a family member is very sad. Look after yourself. Remind yourself often to drink some water/tea and eat something small.. Big HUG

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

I am very sorry to hear of your loss. I cannot imagine losing one of my brothers. I will keep you in my prayers!

Greg

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

Thanks everyone for the kind words and prayers, the burial is today and then the family can move on. But his influence and good works will be a reminder to us, that life is short and time is limited. The minister who delivered the eulogy inspired me greatly, in at least one point. It was that my brother was always about completion. Getting things done. I have a big project that is getting close to a crucial point, and I need to finish it. He wants me to get it done. We talked about it even before he got sick, and he was excited about it.

I now know what I have to do.

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

All the best for you and your loved ones. Just like you said, sometimes a reminder of our own mortality and seeing someone we cared about pass away can be great inspiration for ones own life. All the best with your project!

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Profile photo of Xocjm
    Xocjm
    Veteran
    member4

Underground I’m truly sorry for your loss, If you believe like I do he is in a better place and would want you to know that.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.