Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

I just moved everything to this new location and separated the system so people will have to login again. This is just a temporary solution.

I have found a great new community software ( https://www.woltlab.com/wbb/ ) that also works awesome on mobile devices, has great security and more but I need to find a developer who can help move all the content over because this is not so straight forward.

This is a temporary solution for now before we move finally to the new kickass system.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8

No problem except with password. Had to “lost password” and then change password.
    Robin

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

This is it? It looks exactly like the old site.

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Because it is. This is NOT the new system. I just separated the old site from the forum for now because they were one before (that means the whole blog, membership area and more). Right now this here is just the forum.

So it saves resources. This is just for the next few days until we make the big move to the new system.

The system we use here is just not really the best for such a big community and lacks some community features that are great. The new system will have all this and then some. I will also buy the gallery addon so we can have easy user galleries for photos and more. Much better.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Jay Jay.
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Gotcha, thanks Jay.

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Jay, just since the move some of my security software is now warning me that I’m signing in to an unsecure site, including user name and password that can be viewed by 3rd parties. Is there a glitch that causes us to be less secure than we were, or did my software possibly update without me realizing it (it normally asks for upgrade/update permission)? I’m wondering if I’m the only one that got such a warning.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.