Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Vinaya
    Vinaya
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Welcome! Please introduce yourself? (Name, age, gender, location for example)

I am Vinaya, 40 years old guy from Slovakia, looking at the world becomming increasingly crazy, illogical and the worse stupid and naive.

Since when are you into survival and preparedness and what made you get into it?

I would say I am into survival from my childhood. We spent a lot of time out in the forests with my father, and he tought me some of the skills one needs. Sh1t really hits the fan from time to time. One can decide to die, or survive.

Why is survival and preparedness important or interesting for you? What scenario are you preparing for?

I live in Slovakia, in a small village and behind our borders there is a war in Ukraine – the real one in the east Ukrajine, and small ones, more like terrorising citizens, guided by neonazi idiots in many places there. I have some information about few incidents on our border already how armed bandits try to cross the our border and so on. I am actually prepping for war circumstances, electricity down, gas down, no food, water and human wilderness scenario.

How would you describe your prepping / survival philosophy? What matters for you?

To survive I myself must be well prepared, to be able to keep my family alive. Me and my son we are very good in close combat, and my whole family is shooting quite well. Yes, we have guns and ammo. If possible, I can help others, but not to put stupidly in danger anyone of us. Priorities are clear – survive and make strong backup first for my people, only than think about other things. Important is we need not only to survive, but be able to give a higher meaning to it. Once the sh1t will be over, one needs to be able to build the society again, with love, kindness and sharing. And those qualities need to be still alive.

Do you have some favorite quotes or words of wisdom you like?

Adapt or die.

You are dying and have 30 seconds left, what do you do or say?

I love you (my family), dont give up, it is my last wish. See you on the other side.

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

Hello and welcome.

Never be afraid to do the righteous thing, nothing righteous is ever easy.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Welcome Vinaya, hope things don’t go crazy bad where you are.

Profile photo of Vinaya
    Vinaya
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Thanks, I will keep in touch.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Welcome, pull up a chair and stay a while.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Welcome. I hope the war in Ukraine doesn’t get any closer to you.

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

Pleased to meet you ! And welcome : )

Profile photo of c
    c
    member7

Hi, Vinaya. I am so sorry to hear what you are going through. It’s sounds terrifying.

Are you considering leaving the area? Is that even an option?

I hate fascism too. I am really seeing the rise of fascism just about everywhere now. Very scary. :(

Profile photo of Ron S
    Ron S
    Survivalist
    member6

Welcome vinaya. Good to see you here. When it can be safely done, I would like to hear more of what is happening in your neck of the woods. What I see here in the USA frrom the media (not our members) is unrecognizable in comparison to what those exposed are actually experiencing. Ron S

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Hello Vinaya, welcome here, and take care.

Profile photo of hillbilly chic
    hillbilly chic
    Survivalist
    member2

hey vinaya really nice to meet you god protect you and yours ill pray for u all if thats not offensive to u

Profile photo of Vinaya
    Vinaya
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Hello hillbilly chic, thanks it is sure no offence.

Profile photo of Vinaya
    Vinaya
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Hello Ron S,

actually what you see in the media, is a bullsh1t. Unfortunately their owners structure clearly shows they cant be honest and right and they aren’t. From what we saw about that “maidan”, which was nothing more than a military putsch of extremists financed by the westr, like Victoria Nuland clearly confirmed, and what see today from media, is in total opposite of what is going on there in reality.

The situation is horrible there in Ukraine, but it is still modest to what is happening in Iraq of Syria, or Libya today. The people in east part of Ukraine are bombed there by so called their own army, which was paid by them through taxes before. Now, after the junta took over the power Kiev through military putsch, and as the first point they said they prohibit Russian language from official communication, and started with shouting “Ukraine to Ukrainians”, and “Clean nation” and so on, those guys in the east who are mostly Russian ethnics said they simply don’t accept it, and voted in democratic elections to have their own republics. That is why they are murdered by the fascists from Kiev today. Other things which are happening there I even don’t want to mention.

You hear from other parts of Ukraine that some of those fanatics are saying might be Poland or Slovakia should return to them their land and so on. The even named a Nazi criminal Stepan Bandera, responsible for torture and murdering more than 100 000 people, their national hero. Not joking. It is their hero now, even it is clearly proved he was a mass murder during the 2nd World War. Today they worship him. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnUdc2fD9pg

They blame Russia, for being in the east of Ukraine, so they cant murder all “moskal” as they call Russians in silence, to have finally their country “clean” as they say, and so on, but if they are asked to prove it with a simple prove, they say “we have the prove Russians are there, but we don’t show it to you, just believe us”. What a hypocrisy.

We just hope those idiots in the politics don’t follow the agenda of creating the war in Europe again, to keep the big pigs in power.

I just need to be ready that things go to hell, thats all.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

We became friends with an immigrant family of Ukranian Jews years ago when our daughter was in college with their daughter. The parents said they knew it was time to leave Ukraine when their oldest (our daughter’s friend) was her school’s top student and was supposed to be awarded some award, but the school officials told the parents that they couldn’t award it to her because what would people think if a Jew won. So Ukraine lost a hard working family and at least one of their brightest young people. I’ve always thought of Ukraine as backwards ever since.

Profile photo of twobravo
    twobravo
    Medic
    rprepper

I think it’s good for those of us here in the United States to get first hand accounts of the situations in other nations. Hopefully we can learn and better ourselves by learning about what is going on.

Be good, or be good at it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.