Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Pentagon withheld information about decades-old chemical weapons during Iraq War. So now this is coming out! So President Bush was right on the chemical weapons in Iraq! Why so many wanted to make President Bush look like he was wrong, why so many lies! O has lied so many times to make the other side look bad it is just incredible.

Well we all know now the truth.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/10/15/us-troops-wounded-by-decades-old-chemical-weapons-during-iraq-war-report-claims/

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

Having been in the military while the initial attacks and such were going on, I learned a lot that never hit the news.

One thing I did see on CNN that was interesting was right after we went into Iraq. There was news footage about 40-50 55gallon drums of a nerve agent that they found buried. This amount was enough to kill millions if dispersed in the right areas. This report came on and was pulled immediately. I only saw it one time and the reporter was cut off before the end of their transmission as well.

When people talk about how bad the government is at covering things up, this really helps to show that even something this big can easily be covered up. Thousands of people are aware of this and it just now starts coming out? What if only 10’s or 100’s are aware of it? Easier to cover up then, huh?

Maybe those armadillo hat wearing people aren’t as paranoid as once thought.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I don’t understand why we’d want to cover it up.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I know they kept the fact that there was 30,000 tons of yellow cake uranium a secret untill it was safely moved to Canada for processing.

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

Sled solid nod from my direction. Aside from the cracks in the interweb, there is nothing we see over the waves that isn’t pruned first. Usually a 48 hour delay before a story even hits anyway.

Never be afraid to do the righteous thing, nothing righteous is ever easy.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>MountainBiker wrote:</div>I don’t understand why we’d want to cover it up.

Same reason that they didnt’ show pictures of UBL when they “got him” in Pakistan….. Freezer burn on his face and not a political coup back in 2007 when they really got him.

I doubt GWB knew until he was already investigated and beat down for there not being any WMD. Also panic is a huge factor. Even bigger reason that makes a lot of sense is that many of these munitions date back to deals made when his father was VP and Pres. Maybe he was protecting his pops. It is too easy to speculate and to hard to get the truth from these monkeys. Look at what they did to Oliver North.

Our entire government exists for one reason: so politicians can make money and so they can get reelected to make more money.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Layers within layers…….

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Our entire government exists for one reason: so politicians can make money and so they can get reelected to make more money. Sledjockey

It is what our elected/selected politicians think and do anyway.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

74, That is why so many are attorneys, They are in it for the money and connections.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.