Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Update: Pentagon Stunned as thousands of Course Troops Enter ISIS War <http://yournewswire.com/pentagon-stunned-as-thousands-of-chinese-troops-enter-isis-war/&gt;
    (my apologies for one finger typing on tiny screen)

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

They maybe were able to suppress this article but it’ll surface somewhere soon enough. At this point I’m good with anyone willing to fight the jihadis.

chester
    chester
    Survivalist
    member7

“ISIS terrorists in Syria issued a rare video last July, calling on Uyghurs in China to come join ISIS in the Middle East. The video was the first public call on Uyghurs to join the jihadist group.”

Source:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/206477#.Vp1sv1MrJE4

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

China is reportedly highly concerned that ISIS is gaining a stronghold in Xinjiang.

Uyghurs have conducted numerous attacks in the region, including with guns and explosives, and in response the government has cracked down. Uyghurs and human rights groups have accused authorities of repressing the local Muslim population.

Oh, don’tcha just love it. “Uyghurs [Muslims] have conducted numerous attacks in the region, including with guns and explosives, and in response the government has cracked down.” So “human rights groups” (i.e. international organizations) have responded by “accus[ing] authorities of repressing the local Muslim population. Isn’t that something like condemning the arrest of a black South African for the slaughter of a white farm family because whites used to control the government, or an Arab for the brutal murder of a Jewish mother in her home, in front of her children, because she lives in a settlement, and settlements are evil?

Oh what a tangled web we weave ….

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Of coarse we will be very vocal and condemn their actions , if they decide to join the Russians on the ground , to clean up the mess we created .

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

If by “we” you mean our government and the “news” media – I’d bet on that easily. After all, “we” need to get rid of Assad (meaning kill him – but nobody will come out and say that), thereby creating yet another Libya. Wheeee! Ain’t foreign policy fun! Vote for Hillary! After all, we’ve got another “spring” coming up in just a couple of months – gotta get a head start on a continuation of Arab Spring I.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Trump gets my vote ………..I’m not real giddy about that , but it is what it is , the alternative seems like something to avoid at all costs …………..another Dem . If it turns out to be a Bush or another Dem , I wont bother to vote at all . Russian roulette with an automatic .

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

I hear ya. I haven’t decided what my final choice will be come Primary day, but I have no optimism at all about November. The media and pollsters are doing a masterful job of setting the agenda for the masses.

While I don’t think he’s ready (i.e. had enough exposure to the world scene or politics in general), I still like Carson overall. I trust him in the sense of being a good, honest man. I’d love to hear him be able to expound his plans on a wide variety of issues, but he’d really have to convince me that he’s truly up to it. And I’d have to be absolutely convinced that he’d wield the veto pen with a vengeance almost never seen before. I DO like his stance on ISIS – effectively going after them like a cancer, and eliminating them altogether, while not committing massive numbers of troops in a long-term Iraq/Afghanistan/Vietnam mess. I don’t know if that’s even possible, but at least he sees the need to decidedly go after ISIS and largely rely on his military to call those shots, while at the same time, not getting bogged down with far more American lives lost or ruined (particularly if we’re still the primary force). Like I said, I’m not optimistic. I do like honesty and integrity, and I see him as a standout in that regard. And I LOVE his wife! She’d make a great First Lady.

Rubio? Forget him! Bush? Even worse (no more dynasties, including Clinton, or next we’ll be seeing Chelsea). Cruz? Not a nice man, and far too fast on the trigger and willing to send in large numbers of our young men and women – possibly triggering WWIII. I don’t think he could effectively negotiate with Putin at all – just p___ him off. The rest on the Republican side don’t appear to have any chance at all. But then anything could come out of either Convention, including a Warren or Romney. I wouldn’t count anything out. Depending on what the Republicans do, I can see us in that impossible two-front (maybe three?) war easily. Hillary? We may not get in a big war directly, she’d just finish taking us down completely, and we’d be defeated from within, without a military strike (except for a Chinese or Russian master-hack).

Subject to change…. ;)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.