Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

“A patient in Massachusetts who recently returned from Liberia and was displaying symptoms of Ebola was transferred from a medical clinic to a Boston hospital on Sunday”

This is growing by everyday.

http://news.yahoo.com/patient-isolated-massachusetts-clinic-displaying-ebola-symptoms-newspaper-200117720.html

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

What will happen when this arrives in India, China, Indonesia, etc, then people bolt from infected countries to here? This is the begining, in another year from now and we will be in SHTF.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I agree, this is not looking very good. I think it is already hitting Europe and just starting here. We will know how bad this will get by Dec of this year.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

100 patients in the US is my trigger for a lot of proactivity.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes I think so too! I do not know what will be the best solution if Ebola becomes an epidemic world wide. Viruses do scare me. I think I can deal with almost anything or any type of SHTF time but a virus like Ebola is not good, there is just so much that you can prepare for.

Building up your immune system by eating well is one way that will help to a point.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>74 wrote:</div>100 patients in the US is my trigger for a lot of proactivity.

I’m not sure what my trigger point is but it has been on my mind. I think it will be based on how many places it appears in and their not being able to identify where/from whom individuals are getting infected.

Profile photo of Ghost Prime
    Ghost Prime
    Survivalist
    member6

freedom, your immune system cannot fight a virus it has not seen before, so nutrition will have no effect. The only way to avoid becoming exposed is to avoid contact with the virus. Medical professionals know that viruses can live outside the host (body) for several hours so it is entirely possible to contract ebola without ever coming into contact with the disease carrier.

On top of that, we are also dealing with the enterovirus which is killing children now, plus a number of diseases coming from Mexico and south America, all of which are potentially life threatening.

The point here is you MUST be proactive in protecting yourself and your families. You CANNOT afford the risk of contracting a disease in the fallacious hope that medicine will cure you.

Be aware. Be safe. Do not shake hands in public places. Do not wipe your mouth or nose with your hand or fingers. When you can, wear a surgical mask. You may get funny looks but when then observer is dead, and you are alive, what do you care about the looks?

For God, Family, Country, & Liberty!

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Ghost,
    Now is the time to observe social distancing as well as your suggestions. All of these viruses are airborne including ebola. It’s totally obvious the CDC HAS BEEN LYING, anyone repeating the CDC LIE can go to H. Over 400 medical workes have contracted ebola.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Ghost Prime, The immune system does fight all viruses including HIV. The studies show that once the HIV makes the immune system not able to fight the HIV virus other diseases are what kills the HIV patient. It is not the HIV virus that kills it is the immune system not able to fight and letting every other disease kill you.

Now the immune system will not be able to kill the Ebola virus on it’s own but without a strong immune system you do not have a chance. This is why the CDC is using Vitamin C in the fight of Ebola.

Here is another article on this, http://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/prepping-101-ebola-prevention-treatment/

Go down the page and read “Commentary by Steve Hickey PhD, Hilary Roberts PhD, and Damien Downing MBBS, MSB. (OMNS Aug 20, 2014)”

Also there are some that are using Colloidal Silver to treat Ebola, it may work to a point.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.