Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

When the idiots post stuff themselves on instagram, it’s hard to deny they did it willingly and intentionally.

http://news.yahoo.com/coulibaly-paris-inside-kosher-deli-attack-video-175901113.html

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

So gun control didn’t deny this terrorist criminal from having that weapon! When criminals want a weapon they will always find a way to get one.

No one else had a weapon in Paris except them. We can never let that happen here.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

An AK in every house, like Afghanistan?

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

al qaeda in Yeman are declaring responsibility, that’s good enough for me.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

74, no! Obama said Al Qaeda is done! What happen?

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

France needs islamic free zones …. especially since Charlie was murdered as a free french citizen. If islamics have no go zones for police and censorship you would think there should be reciprocity. All 720 islamic zones ….

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I was watching Fox news and they were talking about some islamic free zones in the U. S. were they do not let anyone in. Wow! We need this stopped.

Profile photo of lonewolf
    lonewolf
    Survivalist
    member6

already happening in parts of Britain, mostly in the midlands and north of England, places like Bradford, Oldham and Rotherham. at one time there were “muslim patrols”(don’t know if this is still the case) stopping youngsters(white, non muslim) from drinking in the street and stopping them kissing and haranguing white girls wearing short skirts, that sort of thing. there are currently 2 million muslims in the UK which is just over 4% of the population, in France there is 5 million which is 10% of the population.

British Survivalist.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I don’t know why some people see everything as a false flag event or conspiracy of some sort. It is clear that this was Islamic terrorism. There isn’t much to debate.

Hopefully France and the UK will take back control of Muslim areas. Allowing no go zones to exist is essentially yielding your sovereignty to a foreign power, which in this case is a hostile power dedicated to your destruction.

Profile photo of lonewolf
    lonewolf
    Survivalist
    member6

trouble is in Europe and the UK, not sure about America, we have the politically correct squad who are too afraid to go against any of this for fear of being called Rascist, Islamaphobic, and so nothing is done until after the terrorists strike.

British Survivalist.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

lonewolf, the same is happening here since Obama became president.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

Lonewolf:

Believe me, here in America our “political correctness” Nazi party is in full force. My rule #23 Taxes and political correctness are just another form of governmental control.

The problems I see with anything reported is the political slant that is put on it. I also dislike how the media pushes law enforcement for answers before even the first testing is completed, data is evaluated, or even videos are watched. How are we supposed to get answers about ANYTHING if we can’t even get the media to get out of the way long enough for those investigating to do their jobs? One of the few pro-LEO things I spout off about that chaps my hind quarters. I actually think that things like this cause many of the interaction issues we see with LEO’s. If everyone is constantly pushing them for this or that and thus distracting them from their original tasks, how can they ever do what they were hired to do? They can’t….

http://ageofdecadence.com

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.