Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

Don’t bet on it, they have been there for centuries.

Bingo! One only needs to read even just the final chapter of the Communist Manifesto to realize that. Marx and Engels talked about exactly that – joining with the most radical groups that existed in various countries (he named some), in order to have some claim to legitimacy and advance the work. But it’s important to realize that Marx and Engels were acknowledging that forms of the “movement” had already been there and had established themselves. (Remember: the Manifesto was published 167 years ago, therefore Marx was documenting exactly what Whirlibird said.)

Personally, I have traced it all back to the very beginning, and have solid evidence. I was blown away by what I found almost a year and a half ago – it’s changed the way I look at all of this chaos. But that’s based on things not appropriate for this thread, or even in the spiritual thread as an open topic. It’s far deeper, far more widespread, than almost anyone realizes. But even disregarding that line of thinking, the solid historical evidence is all there – it just isn’t easily available to the average person, and certainly isn’t being taught in schools. Whirlibird hit the nail on the head. It’s too well established for a turn-around now. The masses have been masterfully dumbed down, and now believe that what they’re being taught is THE right way to think. Critical thinking, logic, etc., aren’t being taught with any regularity anymore – they’re dangerous to the movement because they encourage thinking for oneself. I was fortunate to have been taught debate as early as junior high school, and one of the most beneficial courses I ever took was a college course called “Logic and the Scientific Method.” It taught how to consider alternatives, and track them all the way to the beginning, looking for flaws – and sometimes finding out the alternatives were actually the correct ideas, not what seemed correct. It was all logical, not emotional, with lots of “what ifs” thrown in along the way (as in always remaining skeptical to the end, lest one misses something important along the way).

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Communist or other , there have , and always will be fringe groups in every country , we have our own , but IF the society is functioning half way properly , and the government doesnt attempt to censor them , so they can expose themselves for who they are , they will get little support , and little impact in the bigger picture . That can also be dangerous tho , because if the situation is right , the people may be desperate enough to listen . If Germany was not going through such hard times long before the Great Depression hit everybody else , Hitler would have been laughed off the soap box .

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

That’s the point – labels are misleading, and one of the directions one can be led into is arguing over the legitimacy of a particular ideology or even if it’s a legitimate topic to pursue. I really don’t like using the term “communism” anymore, because it hasn’t ever existed anyway – it’s a theoretical concept. What is important about it is, however, the means by which certain persons or groups have sought to bring it about. The same was true of Hitler’s appealing to national pride and the Aryan Race. It was the means by which they all attempted to bring about their supposed goals that became the problem.

I don’t believe any of the stated goals of today’s leaders. Heal the environment? Save the trees and spotted owl? Eliminate poverty? Live as one, valuing everybody? All pure bovine, equine, and canine excrement. They don’t give a darn about any of that stuff. Those are all means to an end: money and power, and ultimately entire domination. It has been so throughout history.

So what term do I prefer? Just another one that brings ridicule either because it’s sometimes associated with things spiritual, or else because it just sounds so absurd. Still, my preferred terms are ultimate evil or fundamental evil (they both mean essentially the same thing to me). The people behind last night’s attacks in Paris, the people that kidnapped Coptic Christians from Egypt and assassinated them in Libya, the people that murdered over 3000 people on 9/11, people like Pol Pot, Adoph Hitler, Lenin, Stalin, Mao, President Andrew Jackson (ask a Native American if you don’t understand that one), etc. – those are ultimately and/or fundamentally evil people. Forget the grand and glorious goals to which they pointed in order to rally the people behind them – look at the means they employed, and the slaughter of masses of innocent human beings. It’s all about money and power and domination. It’s NOT about “fringe groups in every country.” And in general, society has been brainwashed sufficiently through centuries of the process that they cannot “see it.” They wouldn’t really even know what they were rebelling against if they did rise up, and the first person to come along that seemed to credibly promise them peace, security and freedom, would be followed through whatever means that new leader took them. Rinse, wash, repeat.

The closest we’ve ever come in human history to an ideal system, on a large scale, arguably began in 29 May 1790 when Rhode Island became the 13th state to ratify the Constitution (recognizing that other dates are sometimes argued, especially considering that an election occurred in early 1789 to select the first President under the new Constitution). Ben Franklin’s answer to Mrs. Powel, when she asked what it was they had produced, was short and to the point: “A republic, if you can keep it.” We never have, and the rest of the world hasn’t ever come as close.

Human beings, if we believe our own Declaration of Independence, were automatically born with certain “unalienable rights.” In other words, we were given our agency, or personal choice, from the beginning. True maturity combined with decency, leads to an adult that is able to exercise his/her rights without denying someone else theirs. So it’s a question of agency: we either have it or we do not. And those that would take our agency from us, regardless of who we are or where we live, are fundamentally evil. Those are who we’re dealing with, and why. And that’s just my dollar-two-ninety-eight, adjusted down to 2¢ through the evils of currency manipulation.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Now they know one of the attackers had a Syrian passport. He came across in the last three months.

O wants to bring some here!!

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Zero’s bringing armies of them here. When their jihadi attacks begin to draw armed conflict with citizens, he can finally justify the martial law he (and presidents before him) have been preparing for. Why? To put down “insurrection,” to keep the “wild-eyed racist rednecks,” i.e., any American who might strike back at his/her RoP attackers, from “taking over,” of course. We all want an inclusive society, don’t we?

Jones may not have all the moves and pieces in the perfect order, but he’s right that this jihadi action has been set up, and put in motion by big $$ globalist players, and that they have in mind a slave planet as thorough, if not as religious, as their jihadi pawns do.

When you were a kid, did you ever think that just staying alive might be considered a crime by your government?

Related:
    Christians in fight against ISIS blocked from weapons, equipment by D.C. lobbyists

Cry, "Treason!"

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by Profile photo of L Tecolote L Tecolote.
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

L Tecolote, We the People will win this war. Believe me in the end we will win.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

I am astounded by the Alex Jones video. I almost did not watch it (which would have been my very normal response). I just don’t bother wasting my time with him, and haven’t for many years (never, really). So imagine my more than surprised reaction to finding how much sense it made overall. Like L Tecolote, I don’t know if he’s got every detail correct, and I still can’t easily watch his histrionic presentation of anything. But I got through it all the way, and tried to filter the messenger out of the message. The result? The main pieces line up all too well, and far better than any other theory. No one wants to connect the invasion of Iraq with anything, except maybe a lame excuse that W. wanted to avenge a plot to murder his daddy. We would have seen people coming out of the woodwork had that been the reason. Yet Ron Paul was absolutely correct when he said Al Qaeda wasn’t IN Iraq before the invasion (with the possible, minimal exception of some training camps near borders). And Libya? At best we’re told that it was a bungling attempt to get rid of a brutal dictator. But of course that never stopped us from supporting him, or Saddam, or the Shah, or many others while they were still serving us usefully. Libya was the major turning point in that region for what became known as “Arab Spring.” It almost sounds like the code name of an American military operation! I’ve never believed Hillary just made a mistake in her support of military action in Libya. And her stupefied denial just months after Benghazi upon questioning by Rand Paul concerning weapons shipments out of Benghazi? Laughable, if it wasn’t so horribly serious (we could have THAT monstrosity as our next President). And what we promoted in Egypt was similarly destined to end in chaos. Syria? Ditto. Obama’s “red line” being crossed with zero response? It was never allowed to be highlighted in the MSM when any idiot knows that kind of policy “blunder” should be grounds for nearly destroying any other president. Obama going to Turkey today, ahead of the G-20 to see his good buddy, Erdogan? Oh how I wish there could be a fly on that wall with bugging capability to transmit out THAT conversation!

I still don’t plan on making InfoWars my source for information. I’d go nuts listening to Jones. But that video was certainly a complete surprise to me – just too much truth, and sadly almost no one else speaking it.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

GS, It is hard for me to watch Jones too! But I do sometimes when I have the time. I find that 75% or more is right. I believe that taking out the dictators in the middle east was planned. These dictators were bad but they controlled something that was 100% more evil then them.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I think Obama had neen using the Cloward–Piven strategy allowing the most radical elements to gain control of countries in the middle east. Destabilize a county and bring it to it’s knees allowing a power change. It worked in Lybia, almost worked in Egypt. Iraq is on the ropes and Syria would have collapsed eventually if Russia didn’t step in.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

74 – absolutely. I’ve believed that since Obama began his presidency. I never believed he was unintelligent, “can’t speak without a teleprompter,” or didn’t understand global politics. He was chosen and groomed by the best of the worst. Destabilizatioin is explained away as “miscalulation,” or some such rot – it’s never acknowledged as a policy in and of itself, for the realization of specific goals. I’ll say it again: it starts with the tactics contained in Marx’ and Engels’ work published 167 years ago (just forget all about the political label in the title of the book and focus on the tactics), combined with Cloward and his lovely {choke!} wife’s article in the May 1966 issue of “The Nation,” and the subsequent publishing of Alinksy’s “Rules for Radicals.” That is what is being followed today, last month, last year, last decade, and much of the last century. And it will continue into the future until some event, much bigger than the multi-nationalists can comprehend (let alone prevail against) takes place. Recognition of this overall pattern makes understanding the news (even through the propaganda) far easier.

Frances Fox Piven is still alive and very much kicking (despite her 80+ age). She’s an articulate, dangerous piece of work, and is as or more radical than she was in the 60s. One can find her in many YouTube videos.

A decent article on this very subject (Obama’s use of Cloward-Piven) can be found at Freedom Outpost, though it doesn’t go far enough. Obama is using it globally, as you say. Anyone wanting more on Piven can find it here.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Agree 74, That was the plan all along.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

The outcome in Egypt is interesting in that Obama’s pick for control of the county ended up in jail. We can see that there are some significant opposing forces at play.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

The real question coming out of the Paris attack is what next? It is likely a safe bet that ISIS hates the US more than it does France. The sheer # of Muslims in France and the current refugee chaos perhaps makes France a slightly easier target than the US perhaps, but that hardly makes it impossible to do the same thing in the US. Or the UK, Germany, or anywhere in Europe, Australia, Canada etc. My fear is France is just a warm-up, and that they have something far larger in mind for the US.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I am already hearing people I know talk about not going out on black Friday. I think the internet sales will go up. Also New Year celebrations will be a security problem(New York).

ISIS has done a big hit to the world economy. People will think hard about going to big events.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.