Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

At least 35 reported dead, 100 hostages taken in Paris attacks. I think this will start happening all over Europe with all the Syrians and other immigrants crossing over to Europe ISIS has gone in. They have over 100 hostages.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/11/13/french-police-report-shootout-and-explosion-in-paris/

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Fortunately for us, such things cannot happen here. The adherents to the Religion of Piece(s) our Great Protector is importing by the multiple planeloads, have all been carefully vetted as harmless.

With a little luck, he’ll send our Skull & Bones SecState, John Kerry, to negotiate with the gunmen.

Parabellum!

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

What BamBam has to say about it: “outrageous attempt to terrorize innocent civilians” . Attempt? Is he serious? I would venture to say his religion of peace cousins did more than attempt to terrorize the people of Paris. I will note his little speech yet again did not include the words Islam or Muslim. Hopefully Europe will wake up and stop the current “refugee” invasion.

wildartist
    wildartist
    Survivalist
    member7

Spain stopped the invasion in 1492. Now it is happening all across the Western World and we are stupidly tolerating it. This is the result… Wake up, people!!!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

We may not have the massive numbers Europe has, but there are plenty of ‘em here already, and they’re setting up shop by taking over communities. Detroit is the glaringly obvious example, but it’s happening elsewhere. I have seen mosques in the nearby city in multiple locations – a quiet Southern (intentional upper case, by the way) city, not downtown Detroit. Places of worship? Maybe, maybe not. with a military installation nearby and significant retiree and veteran population, I don’t trust it!

And our “freedom” laws will be used to the maximum to uphold the freedom of assembly in places of “worship” without being subject to anything even slightly smacking of profiling. I say profile the snot out of ‘em! If they’re innocent in this or that gathering, so be it But profile ‘em none the less. If they can monitor my phone calls, emails, etc., then the can and should be actively monitoring Muslims’ phone and email traffic. Things could change in an instant. I no longer trust any of them. I don’t know if they’re lying to us and setting us up, or if they truly reject this jihad crap. If the latter, they why not mass demonstrations of support down the main street of Paris or other European cities, or Mainstreet USA? Where’s their massive show of support for freedom, and their demonstration of renunciation of Islamic terrorism? If they’re not willing to fight (and die if necessary) for the freedoms they enjoy here, then get the heck out. But of course, that’s not the point – they’re here to Islamize everyone and bring on Sharia law.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Here is something similar , they made mistakes , but in the end , they got it right . Hopefully the French learn from the mistakes that were made .

L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

“Wake up, people!!!”

In the unlikely event that more than a scattered dozen actually do wake up, what actions would you suggest they take? The fedgov (a majority of both parties) has indicated that it stands by its current “immigration policy” (Y’all come!) absolutely irrespective of any and all objections, problems, costs, and losses of the disposable native populace.

Just like the raped woman said to be at fault (for being “rapable”), or the robbery victim (for having something stealable) if (when) any of us ordinary citizens is attacked, we will be labelled the ones who caused it by being “so intolerant” of the culture of the newcomers.

Cry, "Treason!"

L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

If they can monitor my phone calls, emails, etc., then the[y] can and should be actively monitoring Muslims’ phone and email traffic. Things could change in an instant. I no longer trust any of them. I don’t know if they’re lying to us and setting us up, or if they truly reject this jihad crap.

I’m not sure, but I think you switched “theys”. I think the first “they” is the NoSuchAgency and perhaps its military and FBI cohorts. “They” are at least semi-beholden to those who furnish the funds to do what they do, and those are the people whose (anyone but Christians and Europeans) immigration policy such agencies are tasked with serving. It’s no longer a question of whether you trust them, but of whether they trust you. As for the RoP refujihadis, “theys,” was there ever a reason to trust them?

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

No, other than missing the final “y” which you correctly supplied (thanks), it meant just that (though not at all clearly – home sick all day and frustrated at the news of the day at the same time). I meant that if our gummint (NoSuchAgency and a WHOLE lot of others, including DEA) can be monitoring everything about us, then those same gummint snoops can and SHOULD be even more closely monitoring any potential jihadis – particularly if they aren’t even American citizens. It would never happen, but I’d be thrilled if we deported every single non-citizen Muslim.

I don’t know what invisible rock I’ve been sitting under, but I just learned tonight that no visa is required to fly from France to the US. I was shocked. Not having traveled across the Pacific or Atlantic, I was unaware of that fact until tonight. I literally thought I’d heard it wrong in my fog today, and kept listening thereafter – sure enough, there it was. So in other words, we let anyone just waltz on in without a visa from certain foreign countries. Whether I knew that or not, certainly the jihadis know. I would have no problem with very limited personal freedoms for non-US citizen Muslims. It ain’t their Constitution, and it ain’t their country. The burden of proof is on them, and if they don’t like that burden, Tango Sierra.

Oh – and dual citizenship? Forget that noise. Pick a country, commit to it, and live in it as a full, participating citizen. Muslims these days are a special category, and particularly without massive uprisings of all those good, decent, peace-loving Muslims we hear about, as they demonstrate against the jihadis (and turn them in – they know who they are.), they should have no special protection under the Constitution. I’m not ready to move ‘em all into Japanese-style holding camps like was done in WWII, but I expect demonstrated loyalty in return. (And sadly, Islam is fundamentally NOT compatible with the Constitution. Ben Carson got reamed for that – and he was right!)

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

I’m no longer using the terms immigrants, migrants, refugees, or even illegal aliens. Since the few that really are looking for a better life within the US culture, as opposed to replacing it with their own brand, aren’t willing to actively demonstrate their loyalty and appreciation for the US, then they’re all invaders. The same is true across Europe and elsewhere. Invaders. Period. They should be dealt with as would anyone invading our nation(s). Harsh? Yep. If they don’t want to demonstrably play by the rules, don’t come, and it won’t be a problem. They stay out, we live in a constitutional republic, and everybody’s happy. The left is using all this “diversity” cr@p to shame us into destroying ourselves. If they come here and don’t want to be CULTURAL Americans FIRST (or French, or German, or British, as the case may be), get out. Period. End of story.

[And no, I think we’re beyond that capability any longer – of peaceful coexistence within our borders, with the invaders. My wife muttered a comment tonight that she doesn’t think this nation can possibly survive another year of the Obama Administration. My response was that we’re already past that point. I heard Thomas Sowell state without any reservations just days before the 2012 election, that if Obama got another four years, we would NOT survive as a constitutional republic. He did not pull back from that one bit, and did not modify it. It was short and absolute. I was stunned when I heard him say it, but as I reflected on it, I had the serious concern that he was right. He was.]

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

France has one of the strongest gun control of any country in the world so how did it work? The Muslims got in them in. This is a great example why gun control doesn’t work.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

Oh – you mean nobody at the theater, stadium, restaurant, etc., pulled out their carry weapon and shot back? SHOCKING! [sarc/OFF]

I wonder if the (currently reported) 160 dead would like a do-over on that policy. Or how about their loved ones who now mourn their losses? If shown a movie of what would have happened to them one day prior, knowing that they would die the next day, would they STILL want no one in those facilities to be unarmed? I won’t go into the mall in the nearby city because of a no-gun policy. I don’t care how much money I can save, or the opportunity to get a one-of-a-kind item available only in a mall store. I had a long discussion with the mall manager, and he stuck to his position that they want customers to feel safe inside the mall, so they put up the no gun signs prominently at all entrances. He became selectively deaf when I mentioned that I doubted criminals would honor the sign – just law abiding citizens. He muttered something about having “security” in the mall…. (Overweight, old, not even openly carrying the last I was in that mall years ago. And one can walk all through the mall without ever seeing one of ‘em anyway. The mall manager quoted corporate policy and other mutterings – total waste of breath. This is what I want to see (it’s been posted here before):

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Are They going to have bomb sniffing dogs at all the soccer games now? Death Metal Bombs at Concert in Paris. They will have to cancel big group events. Too dangerous. They can thank Merkel. The politician it appears nobody can fire. The most dangerous social radical in Europe.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I think that this will be the beginning of the end of social radicals in Europe.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

I think that this will be the beginning of the end of social radicals in Europe.

Don’t bet on it, they have been there for centuries.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.