Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Freedom, The speed of the event is what this article addresses. 100 years.

“Now, a new study by a team of scientists from Italy, France, Columbia University and the University of California, Berkeley, demonstrates that the last magnetic reversal 786,000 years ago actually happened very quickly, in less than 100 years – roughly a human lifetime.

“It’s amazing how rapidly we see that reversal,” said UC Berkeley graduate student Courtney Sprain. “The paleomagnetic data are very well done. This is one of the best records we have so far of what happens during a reversal and how quickly these reversals can happen.”

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

74, yes it is happening fast but what no one know is what I had posted befor,

Is it : 1. Geomagnetic Reversal aka Magnetic Pole Shift(The Earth’s rotation and orbit are unaffected. The Earth’s crust stays where it is. The change is in the Earth’s Magnetic Field.)

Or is it : 2. Crustal Displacement aka Physical Pole Shift(With a displacement, the Earth’s outer crust moves rapidly and slips relative to the core. The result is that land masses end up being located at a different latitude/longitude than before the shift.) This concept is not accepted by orthodox science.

So fare it looks like number one Geomagnetic Reversal aka Magnetic Pole Shift.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

freedom thats only 579 feet per day. About 9 days to the mile. With 12,430 miles to the equator ….I’m not to worried.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

A pole shift is on the list of things I can’t do anything about and so I’m not going to give it much thought. The only items on the list I’d be concerned with are #1, 9 & 11 Pandemic, Nukes, Economic Collapse, but not in that order. I’d of added EMP to the list if I were the one compiling it.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Brulen, Yes you are right it is not that much in miles but it has increased every year so what we are pointing out is that it may go to 80 mile then 120 mile and so on, what this does is climate change that is nature do it not man.

I personally do not worry about it ether till it speeds up to 300 to 500 miles per year then we have a problem.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

Mountain Biker my list is the same as yours, and a good point on adding EMP or CME. The more economic data I read, the more I’m surprised economic collapse hasn’t happened already.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>MountainBiker wrote:</div>A pole shift is on the list of things I can’t do anything about and so I’m not going to give it much thought. The only items on the list I’d be concerned with are #1, 9 & 11 Pandemic, Nukes, Economic Collapse, but not in that order. I’d of added EMP to the list if I were the one compiling it.

Why not AI. In 1940 AlanTuring faced with the Germans invading converted his money to silver ingots and buried in Bletchley Park. But suppose the war went differently. Instead of using the Enigma code for the military they used it for their banking system instead. AT being way ahead of everyone else in the AI dept immediately realized he could create a code machine that could break any banking code ever devised by man. And AI was born. These days hackers steal 300 million or a billion at a bite. They do what the Bletchley Park geniuses did to win the war… statistics. But the general public has no idea the banking system may be a fraud totally vulnerable to something even more sophisticated than hacking. AI. You wonder why so many bankers suicide out ? If the public ever found out it would be teotwawki. There are no computer secrets. #1 AI takes down governments, banks, encryption and the whole economic system. It creates war inflation depression unaccountable QE and brings on the debt surge to destruction.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

It’s difficult to find hard data on what is occuring. I found one report spread to many sites claiming the magnetic pole is moving 1 mile per day. At that rate it would only take 20 years to completely flip.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>74 wrote:</div>It’s difficult to find hard data on what is occuring. I found one report spread to many sites claiming the magnetic pole is moving 1 mile per day. At that rate it would only take 20 years to completely flip.

Siberian cold for now but it better not be this way in August.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Well Brulen you just never know :)

“On a shorter time scale, global temperatures fluctuate often and rapidly. Various records reveal numerous large, widespread, abrupt climate changes over the past 100,000 years. One of the more recent intriguing findings is the remarkable speed of these changes. Within the incredibly short time span (by geologic standards) of only a few decades or even a few years, global temperatures have fluctuated by as much as 15°F (8°C) or more.

For example, as Earth was emerging out of the last glacial cycle, the warming trend was interrupted 12,800 years ago when temperatures dropped dramatically in only several decades. A mere 1,300 years later, temperatures locally spiked as much as 20°F (11°C) within just several years. Sudden changes like this occurred at least 24 times during the past 100,000 years. In a relative sense, we are in a time of unusually stable temperatures today—how long will it last?”

http://geology.utah.gov/maps-publications/survey-notes/glad-you-asked/ice-ages-what-are-they-and-what-causes-them/

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

1. Global pandemic – The amount of people that I know that has cancer and autoimmune disease is scary
    4. Extreme climate change – Mini- Ice age, going into winter for maybe 10 years
    9. Nuclear war – War ships everywhere. NATO very war hungry
    11. Global economic collapse – It is happening
    7. Ecological collapse – Genetically modified food are killing not only humans, but animals and plants

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Climate change is part of the natural changes the Earth goes throw. Like 74 said for the past 100,000 years data shows this. Not much other proof or data.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Rapid climate change has not been something I especially worry about but I have always been intrigued by the reports of intact mammoths found in Siberia that still had undigested green plants in their stomachs. Their thawed meat was even fed to dogs, meaning it had frozen before it spoiled. For that to have occurred and the mammoths to have been preserved for thousands of years speaks to an extremely rapid cooling event.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

MB, That mammoth that they had found in Siberia scientist have collected a large part of it’s DNA. It was incredible find. Like you said it must have been something that chanced the climate so fast that it froze alive.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Or right place at the wrong time , like that stone age hunter found in the Alps , he fell victim to an avalanche . He was so well preserved , that they at first thought it was a modern person , then all his gear was found , and in good condition considering the time that passed .

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.