Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/12/50-killed-in-shooting-at-florida-nightclub-in-possible-act-islamic-terror.html?intcmp=hpbt1

Not saying anything about their lifestyle choices.

But a high risk group, targeted because of their lifestyle grouped together in a place where they had no means of defense.

Pay attention kiddies, it is just beginning.
    They will not stop, do not offer to parley, this will not end soon.

Vigilance. Eternal vigilance.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Well it looks like this was a Islamic attack. The liberals will try to make this a gun control problem but it is not. It is a terrorist problem.

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

The present regime will virtually dismiss/excuse the killer, and blame only the weapon (and by extension, all such weapons.)

Of course this has absolutely nothing to do with Islam, citizen. What are you — a bigot? And did you notice the color of his skin? Well, there ya go!

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of Broadside
    Broadside
    Survivalist
    member3

Yes. I am a bigot. A white, middle aged male of Christian upbringing who can’t remember a mass shooting from recent memory that wasn’t Islamic terror.

Off the top of my head…
    Chatanooga
    San Bernadino
    Paris
    Brussels
    Orlando

All motivated by Islam, but they’ll tell us it’s the guns.

Boston… jeez, how’d I forget that one?

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Profile photo of Broadside Broadside.
    Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

Damn Guns!!!
    I think I will try and punish my WHOLE ARSENAL This Week, shooting them ALL
    with the hottest ammo I possess, and only start cleaning them once they have
    ALL Been THOROUGHLY PUNISHED!!! :D

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

Damn Guns!!!
    I think I will try and punish my WHOLE ARSENAL This Week, shooting them ALL
    with the hottest ammo I possess, and only start cleaning them once they have
    ALL Been THOROUGHLY PUNISHED!!! :D

On second thought, might take longer than a week… :o

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Broadside
    Survivalist
    member3

I wonder if all the people decrying gun violence would feel better if he’d used pipe bombs, fire, or poison gas instead.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Well , either way , its going to set off another ammo crisis , and gun sales are going to spike again . Funny how liberals are their own worst enemy in that respect . Sort of like how the PC movement has done more to damage race relations than the KKK could have ever dreamed of , when if everybody would just shut up about it , stop drawing attention to it , things would work themselves out on there own . I myself , am going to go out and get some more 308 for my FAL . Anybody have any suggestions for a half decent scope under $ 120 , not looking to shoot a mile .

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I wonder if all the people decrying gun violence would feel better if he’d used pipe bombs, fire, or poison gas instead.

” Gas kicks ass ! ”
    more bang for the buck . Just Sayin
    Only good news is, that those guys like to die at the scene with those they go after , not like a serial killer that wants to play cat and mouse , to see how many times they can get away with it . Good that they dont have a brain , A muslim serial gasser with HVAC training would be a serious problem .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I know for sure that 99% in that club are or were liberal democrats. Well maybe now they know what an Islamic terrorist is.

My question to the liberals is so if it is all about the gun then how did the Islamic terrorists get the guns in Paris France were there is total gun control? How did the Islamic terrorist get the hand on the guns in Brussels?

Gun control doesn’t work.

Broadside
    Survivalist
    member3

Tell ‘em Archie!

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Profile photo of Broadside Broadside.
    Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

Freedom,
    Don’t worry. If they were Democrats then they will still vote – not like being dead has stopped a Democrat’s vote before.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik,
    I bought a Lucid red dot for the new AR I bought. It has 4 reticals to chose from, auto off, manual brightness control, auto brightness. Built-in mount. Optics are clear. Waterproof & shockproof.

“Islamic killer Omar Mateen swore allegiance to ISIS before the mass killing.Mateen called 911 and swore allegiance to ISIS before the attack.”

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

It was a compassion killing …. Gays don’t get a second chance under Sharia. Now why would I imagine them changing alligeance and voting for Trump? Log cabin republicans will be out reaching to those poor deluded Hillary gays on the social media. Trump’s da man in Florida.

Pure gothic blame on Obama and crooked patholological liar Hillary.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Thanks for the tip 74 , I will look at it , I have red dots for my AKs , but I think for the FAL , I want a more traditional scope , one that doesn’t require batteries or have any electronics to start out with . At some point I might think about a night scope , the FAL is good that way , just get two dust covers with a rail attached , then swapping them out is super quick and easy .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.