Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

L Tecolote – SHHhhhh! You’re not supposed to discuss such things in public! ;-)

But besides – despite CONgress being so heavily populated with lawyers, surely they wouldn’t do such underhanded things to their subjects – er – loyal constituents, now would they? (Not that the majority of constituents would even understand what you just discussed anyway. I can see the deer in the headlights stare if there was one of those man-on-the-street interview cameras in which you posed just that little bit to almost anyone on even a college campus today.)

I envy you. What a privilege it would have been to have met and listened to Russell Means in person, and to have received an invitation to join the Republic of Lakotah. It was so refreshing to learn that anyone could be part of it, conditioned only on a willingness to live its principles as discussed in the video. I remember when a certain bar keep posted a very moving tribute to him when he died several years ago. I have to admit that I knew relatively little about him – only the negative things, for the most part. Sounds like you’ve been enlightened much longer than I have on him. I only “discovered” the rest of the story about Russell Means after that tribute. Thanks for sharing that wonderful personal account. (As for the Italian bus driver vs. illegal immigrant video, Mrs. Georgia Saint and I are STILL laughing about that one!)

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10
    Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Speaking of things that are not supposed to be discussed in public (suffice to say that the illustration itself says most if not all) … All-Of-A-Sudden
    (hat tip: Survivalblog.com)

Cry, "Treason!"

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

And here is a solution .

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

L Tecolote, the reality is he was born to a Muslim father and then raised in his younger years by a Muslim stepfather in a Muslim country. I have long thought the reason we have never seen the birth certificate is because it deemed him a Muslim at birth. There is no way a Muslim father of stepfather would allow their son to be raised as anything other than a Muslim. Then he comes to Hawaii living with his white grandparents in a setting in which he was likely the only black kid and it is easy to understand both his affection for Islam and the black chip on his shoulder.

What I’d like to know is who funded his college, how pretty much all of his records were nicely disappeared before he even became a serious Presidential candidate, and why after 8 years we are still at a point where the man has virtually no past. Only a couple people have acknowledged knowing him in high school, nobody seems to have known him in college, and even his young adulthood is largely blank.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

Then he comes to Hawaii living with his white grandparents in a setting in which he was likely the only black kid and it is easy to understand both his affection for Islam and the black chip on his shoulder.

The fact that his grandfather sought out and chose Frank Marshall Davis to be young Barry’s black male role model didn’t help one bit. And people wonder where the Marxist influence comes from?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

I would post the video directly, but it’s one that requires sign-in to YouTube, most likely because YouTube censors determined it’s a message they don’t want easily promoted. But fortunately the video is not restricted as embedded in the article below – you can just watch it. There’s nothing in the video that hasn’t been seen on many, many news broadcasts. If you don’t want to read the very brief article, scroll down to the bottom of it for the video. The video speaks for itself, regardless of what one might think of the presenter.

http://pumabydesign001.com/2016/02/07/this-donald-trump-video-the-snake-is-going-viral-in-europe/

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

And who could believe we still have gun free zones, even gun free countries.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

Through the 1960s we heard the term “brainwashing” frequently – but it always referred to what “communists” did, particularly the Soviets.

Then came a truth-telling potential presidential candidate, George Romney, who said the following about a prior visit to Vietnam:

“You know, when I came back from Vietnam, I’d just had the greatest brainwashing that anybody could get. … Well, not only by the generals but by the diplomatic corps over there. They do a very thorough job.”

Since that time, and once the media had done its job in ending his bid for the presidency before it even began, the word “brainwashed” has gone out of favor. We don’t hear it much at all anymore. I suppose that once Romney let the cat out of the bag and exposed the fact that our own government does it, we just couldn’t use the word anymore.

74, the answer to your obvious but excellent rhetorical question is embedded in history – a masterful job of brainwashing.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Oh my goodness, and the tools they have to do it with.
    The Allegory of the Cave; Platohttps://faculty.washington.edu/smcohen/320/cave.htm

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by Profile photo of 74 74.
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

Ah, yes. I am free – I can see a copy of the Constitution, and even the real thing behind glass right there in our Republic’s capitol city. I have protection – I see police all over town. I know what’s going on in the world and in our nation – I can see the news on TV. And I have a government of, by, and for the People – we all get to vote for them every 2-4 years. It MUST all be true – I can see it. And therefore, I couldn’t possibly be a prisoner in the cave.

Good mental exercise, 74.

You see … we don’t have any rights, any constitutional protections, on the reservation – whatsoever. No freedom of speech, no privacy – WOW! You Americans are in the same boat!”

Russell Means, “Americans are the new Indian

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

I recall an Oliphant cartoon from those days: A Congressional “Fact-finding Committee” was boarding a plane for Vietnam, and to their right, a series of large boxes was being loaded into the cargo hold. The military greeter was saying, “Welcome aboard, ladies and gentlemen of the Congressional Fact-finding Committee. If you look to your right, you will see the facts you are going to find,”

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I watched the video GS. This is why Trump is so popular. The Republican elite here in VT do not understand how he can be leading in this State being we have a long history of going with moderate Republicans & moderate Democrats. At the same time the Democrat elite aren’t understanding how the Democrats in VT are overwhelmingly going with Bernie. Both sides of the political spectrum are tired of the party elite not listening to what they have to say.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

MB ,
    Its sort of like ” let them eat cake ” is it not …………they dont get it .

Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.