Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

Wow! I was sent this overnight, and only had time to skim it this morning before we left for the big city for the day. I have to admit that I got a bit emotional when I read what ELSE, and what really is going on with the Hammond family in Oregon (and other ranchers and farmers that were basically forced off their lands by the Feds). There is SO much more to the story that just is not being reported widely – and it goes back well over a century. If you aren’t ready to read a long story, and find out a lot of detail, don’t bother starting. This isn’t short, and it isn’t easy reading – but it is worth the time and effort. What it is, is a government completely out of control, and IN complete control at the same time. I make no comment whatsoever here about the side-show that the Bundy brothers are putting on – I’ve got very mixed emotions about it, strong on multiple sides. But at least it’s bringing into the light what’s happening to too many people in America. And that’s a good thing – IF the “rest of the story” can really get out. I PRAY this doesn’t end with any shots fired so the government (and particularly Obama and Hillary) can’t completely hijack the issue.

As you read, pay attention to the 1975 internal document Mrs. Hammond found. And pay attention to who (and what) the federal prosecutor was (and who appointed her – no surprise), down at the bottom of the story. Pay attention to the fully legal steps the Hammonds took along the way, in doing what they SHOULD have been doing. Pay attention to what the original jury was NOT allowed to hear during the trial. And it goes on, and on, and on. Oh – don’t miss the very origin of the federal land: 1908 – Teddy Roosevelt created an “Indian Reservation” without Indians on it. Why? Read the story. Translated: federal land grab. And all those points are just for starters.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/01/03/full-story-on-whats-going-on-in-oregon-militia-take-over-malheur-national-wildlife-refuge-in-protest-to-hammond-family-persecution/

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

GS, I don’t understand why most of the federally owned land out West wasn’t turned over to the States when they became States, and I don’t understand why they don’t want anyone using the land. That said, the general public does not even remotely begin to understand the rural land usage and water rights issues our West. 80% of the population is urban/suburban, and that group has little grasp of rural issues or lifestyle anywhere. Of the remaining 20%, most live in the Eastern half of the country and have little concept of “water rights” or use of public lands. The feds own very little land in the East and so leasing ranch land is mostly a foreign concept. Additionally there is no need for a water rights system in the amply watered East. The remaining very small % of the population that understands what’s going on out West is not of concern to the feds.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

When you look at US history regarding government entities claiming land, it’s pretty sickening. Going back to the beginning.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

While I’ve got mixed feelings about the Bundy brothers’ takeover of the Oregon federal lands, I was encouraged to see what they, themselves, have said (and done) about their appearance (as of 9 January 2016).

BURNS, Ore. – A group of armed men from around the Pacific Northwest who arrived at a wildlife refuge on Saturday morning left several hours later after people leading an occupation of the refuge told them they weren’t needed.

Todd MacFarlane, a Utah lawyer acting as a mediator, said occupation leader Ammon Bundy and others were concerned about the perception the armed visitors conveyed.

“This was the last thing in the world they wanted to see happen,” MacFarlane told The Oregonian.

Bundy didn’t request the presence of the Pacific Patriot Network, he said, and has “tried to put out the word: ‘We don’t need you.'”

The network, a consortium of groups from Oregon, Washington and Idaho, arrived at Malheur National Wildlife Refuge midmorning in a convoy of about 18 vehicles, carrying rifles and handguns and dressed in military attire and bulletproof vests.
    . . .
    One of the original occupiers of the refuge, LaVoy Finicum, said the group appreciates the Pacific Patriot Network’s help, but “we want the long guns put away.”

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/oregon-armed-militia-turns-away-pacific-patriot-network-help/

At least, despite what the media would have everyone believe, the Bundy group is NOT (apparently) people looking for an armed conflict.

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

BLM
    Leases Hammond Ranch land to Russia through Clinton Foundation Donors for Uranium

I can’t vouch for this story, but it might explain a lot.

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

If the Hildebeast wins, we will have the most corrupt administration ever seen in this country. She’ll go into office a millionaire and exit a billionaire.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

Tec,

In the little bit of time I’ve been home today, I’ve tried to do some tracking down of the Clinton/Russian connection to the Hammond Ranch area of the BLM land. I’ve had very little luck, but at least a small piece was interesting at minimum. Almost all of the “stories” are in obscure publications with no track record of credibility (doesn’t mean they’re false, but certainly that they can’t be relied on for solid information). Most of the pieces are actually in comments TO stories (like Facebook, Disqus, etc. – not the stories themselves). But the one intriguing piece that I found was multiple references to a now-deleted Facebook post on the Uranium One Facebook page, in which the company thanked a certain Oregon newspaper for their support. Kind of cryptic, but it specifically pertained to the Hammond Ranch/BLM controversy, reportedly. The problem? That Facebook post (if it really did ever exist) is now gone. But one comment poster to a particular related article attempted to include a screen capture he’d gotten of the Facebook post by Uranium One before it was removed from Facebook. That graphic was apparently not allowed on the site to which he attempted to post it, or else it was removed (the New American site). I saw additional references by other commenters after news stories in which they claimed to have seen previous stories that have suddenly disappeared in the media. And having been around long enough to know that “interesting” stories sometimes just magically disappear from the media, and then even get scrubbed from archives, I at least perk up when I see these kinds of claims – just in case.

Then I found the following quote that got me more interested:

Rappoport writes: “On April 23, 2015, the NY Times ran a story under the headline, ‘Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal.’ The bare bones of the story: a Canadian company called Uranium One controls a great deal of uranium production in the U.S. It was sold to Russia (meaning Putin and his minions). So Putin now controls 20 percent of U.S. uranium production. From the Times: ‘…the sale gave the Russians control of one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States.’ ”

According to the New York Times article, leaders of the Canadian mining industry made several charitable donations to the various “endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family,” including a total of $31.3 million from mining financier Frank Giustra, and then sold the Russians a company later dubbed Uranium One. As the Times reported, the sale of Uranium One to Putin required State Department approval, because uranium is considered a strategic asset – and then-Secretary Clinton granted the approval.

http://www.worldtribune.com/the-clintons-uranium-and-the-oregon-shootout-report-addresses-unasked-questions/

World Tribune? It’s been around since 1998, supposedly, and is linked on Drudge, but it’s a bit tough to find out much about it. Bill Gertz used to (currently?) write for them, so who knows…. But here’s the original NYT story from a year ago. It’s disturbing enough when it comes to the dirty Clintons – but it’s about a ranch in Gillette, Wyoming, with no mention of Oregon and the BLM land there. How the connection is being made is still a mystery, it would seem. But it’s worth watching, at least. Probably nothing though – after all, how could a leading presidential candidate possibly be involved in underhanded dealings that would undermine the very nation she’s attempting to head and represent? {choke!}

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

But it gets potentially more suspicious when you look up Frank Giustra. I knew about his mining connections, and also his Hollyweird connections. But his close connections (note the plural) to the Clintons was new to me. Just check out his Wikipedia entry for a quick synopsis. VERY intriguing, particularly in the “Other work” section of the entry, near the bottom.

What was that line we learned way back when we were mere school kids? “Oh what a tangled web we weave….”

Possibly very good catch, Tec. We shall see.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.