Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Be on the lookout for all news on Operation Jade Helm which will be happening in 10 states it’s an 8 week exercise by the military which some are calling it a training for martial law.

On the http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/ website they have many articles on the Jade Helm. The states are Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, California, Nevada, Utah and Colorado, Mississippi, Florida and Louisiana.

Jade Helm will start on July 15 and end on September 15 so it is a long training of two months. Some are saying that it may go live. Well what is everyone’s opinion?

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews
    Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Pretty simple solution …………..downsize the military to a strictly defensive level ability , like Ron Paul suggested .

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

A key question is which part of the world would training of this nature in the US Southwest be useful? It doesn’t seem that the US Southwest is a match to anyplace else in the world that the US military might deploy to. There is not a cultural, economic, or infrastructure match with say the Middle East or North Africa. The only place that is a match to the US Southwest is the US Southwest.

The other piece of an event this large is the odds of something going wrong is tremendous. You can be assured that some folks will not know this is happening and some rancher is going to make a fatal assumption when he sees what look to be armed insurgents on his property.

Profile photo of Ghost Prime
    Ghost Prime
    Survivalist
    member6

Tolik, downsizing the military is one option though it has side effects. If we downsize our military (speaking of the US) we must close all foreign bases so we can focus our attention on the US. I do not object to that though many will, especially those running the military-industrial complex and the politicians they bribe.

Re-instituting the Constitutional Militias in all states would be another lawful and effective way to be better prepared to defend our country while downsizing the military. Dr. Vieira, a well-known constitutional scholar, believes this is an essential step as it is the only time in our founding documents that the word “necessary” was used to refer to ANY aspect of our government and our rights. If indeed Militias of the States are “necessary” for our security, WHY did the politicians abandon them? Could it be they KNOW they cannot rule over us as long as we are well armed, well trained, and prepared to defend ourselves and our country from ALL enemies? I believe the clear answer to that rhetorical question is a resounding YES!

http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/12/opposition-police-brutality-constitutional-militia/

For God, Family, Country, & Liberty!

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Ghost Prime, You are 100% right, we need to go back to the Constitutional Militias. Downsizing the military is a very good idea. I also think we need to end DHS. Stop giving military equipment to the police.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Ghost ,
    That is exactly the point . Goose stepping around on foreign soil is one thing for US Soldiers mentally . Its not their land , or their people .
    If we downsize and force to concentrate on defending the US only , its a different ball game .
    Where do American soldiers come from ? the general population .
    Where are THEIR families ? In the general population .
    What soil are they naturally more protective of ? Their soil .
    The average grunt that is asked to do the dirty work is going to start to question things when asked to continually do things contrary to his beliefs . Especially when reminded by the population of the Oath sworn and that they are their own people . Propaganda only goes so far , especially when your seeing things with your own eyes that doesn’t jive with the propaganda .

wildartist
    wildartist
    Survivalist
    member7

But do ‘average’ Americans, these days, have the intelligence to see what doesn’t jive with the propaganda? Or are they too busy checking their cellphones?

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

To busy checking their cellphones! If you have kids that are 17 or older you need to talk to them about what is going on. They do not know what is going on. Also they only vote for the person that says the right things in the ads. So PLEASE talk to them. I have one 20 year old and am going to talk to her two to three times a week so she will know what they stand for.

Profile photo of Precious_Roy
    Precious_Roy
    Survivalist
    member2

I would like to hear Selco’s opinion on this.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

My opinion on Jade Helm……? I think it’s the beginning of the Great South West Population Reduction. The troops are there to contain the runners.

You know…massive environmental collapse, an apocalypto of Mayan proportion. death from the ocean death from fire death from lack of water, death death death, rape pillage plunder.

Dresden codex Mayan calendar twilight of the gods, 6000 years give or take. People laugh and think it’s fiction because it will never happen to them. Oops sorry math doesn’t lie. It takes so much food water and energy to keep people alive and if it comes up short they wither and die like the grass.

I would tell my sister in law to get out of Kali today but her head and body are on a different planet than where I live. Don’t think I’ll tell her about jade helm. Her brain is as big as a planet let her figure it out.

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

I think that the Jade Helm exercise is there to test the water… see how fast we react, how fast the news is spread, etc. I would expect that there is a lot of communication interception going on here.

I say this because there are not a whole lot of troops involved.

Who will pay attention to and talk about operation Jade Helm?? Those who are awake. Let’s throw something out there to see who reacts and how.

Profile photo of Ghost Prime
    Ghost Prime
    Survivalist
    member6

Tolik, good points all, thanks. What I wonder about is how many of those currently serving in our military really understand what their oath means, or how many have ever even heard of posse comitatus, not to mention what it means. All the Active duty and Veterans I speak with about this very topic all say pretty much the same thing, that being some will immediately balk at unlawful orders, while others, especially the newer ones who have never had a real education about our founding, will follow orders at first. Perhaps over time many of those will eventually start to question their orders and when that happens, the military will crack down hard on them to keep them in line.

I guess my position is that we are relying heavily on an unknown, that being how many Active duty and how many Veterans will stand up and refuse to accept unlawful orders. I pray the numbers will surprise us all in a positive way for God knows we cannot ever defeat the military in open combat.

The other unknown is how many illegals and gang bangers are there in the military. It is reasonable to conclude that most all of those will side with the government as they have no loyalty to the US or worse, they hate the US and are using the military to learn tactics and to have access to weapons when the SHTF.

All of this leads me back to Dr Vieira’s position that we must re-institute our Constitutional militia. Without doing this our odds of prevailing are significantly lowered.

For God, Family, Country, & Liberty!

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

A WMD drill in Iowa today. Des Moines turn to be searched top to bottom. Must be fun.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.