Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Here is how the Department of Justice is planning to stop guns. Close down gun stores and gun manufacturers.
    They are trying to go around the laws of the land any way they can.

‘Operation Choke Point’

Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

It’ll never work.

I’m sure you guys have seen the video of the guy who visits khyber pass to see their gun making. It’s impossible to get rid of guns, no matter what route they’ll take, because there will be people with the means and knowledge to keep producing them. Not even taking into consideration what are already in peoples hands. I just recently posted in a book thread about the books by David Gingery on how to make machining tools. If you can pull that off, you can make anything. So even if they can take ahold of manufacturers so that they can only sell to the gov, there will still be guerrilla gun smiths in their basements or garages.

And should the day ever come to where we would need some of the toys that the powers that be have, it’s easy enough to do that also, because it’s happening in Ukraine now. These “rebels” already have some weaponry, and with that they attacked arms depots, police stations, etc., to get the weapons, ammunition, and other materials they need to fight a guerrilla conflict (although they did try to take on the Ukraine military head on in a few battles, didn’t end good for them).

Now, I’m not saying that you don’t need to fight for your rights, you do, but don’t think that it’s the end of the world should those means not pan out in your favour.

Fear no evil.

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Like in Selco’s case the gun laws are pretty strict and its still easy to get your hands on an AK47. People will always find ways to hide their precious possessions and in case of the US, owning guns is such a part of the culture that I guess every little town would have an underground gun smith like Mr. Red said.

You can even produce guns with 3D printers now… as long as people want to own guns they will. I’m not on top of the gun debate in the US but did the moves of the government in recent years to make gun ownership harder have any real effect?

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

If someone wants to own the gun, there is always way. I understand the fight for rights to own the weapon there.
    Here it is not like that, but still number of people own the weapon.
    It is easier to control the folks if they are not armed, if they defenseless. I would never get my self in situation to be without (many) weapons again, no matter what that would required, illegal or not.

It is their job to make laws, and to try to f..k us all over, it is our job to avoid that and outsmart them.

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

The most visible effects of new illegal in the US gun laws is higher prices of Ammo and Guns. Some difficulty in getting the old AP imported ammo, but it is still legal to buy the US Mil-Surp cuz our laws currently state we can have anything our military has. Even full auto, but they are issuing NO NEW Permits, not sure who started that (politician) but now anyone can get a bump-fire stock but I’d rather have fully controlled groups :D

@Mr. Red is correct, there are enough undeRGRound ( ;) ) gunsmiths to build ANYTHING!

Choke on THIS!

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

undeRGRond, For the last two years they have been working on ways to limit the amount of ammo that is on the market. Right now I am seeing a lot more ammo and the prices are coming down. I just purchased 2 boxes of .308 and two boxes of 25 shotgun 00 for $11.95 which is the cheapest I have seen.

They did try to control the ammo and it did work for a year but it is not working anymore.

undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

I’m finding plenty of everything as well, except 22lr, and I am still doing OK with that.

Here’s a link for some RIGHT NOW, just checked over 200,000 rounds IN STOCK

http://www.jgsales.com/22lr-s-b-38gr-lead-round-nose,-2000rds-loose-in-ammo-can.-p-70090.html

It is new old stock stuff, standard velocity LRN
    But I’d chance it!!!

Sellier and Beloit

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

undeRGRond, I still have 22lr about 8,000 rounds which I purchased when the box of 550 for $21.95 at Wal-Mart.

Profile photo of cajun
    cajun
    Medic
    member2

I have something they can choke on. This will ultimately backfire on their miserable a**es. Right now, big banks are doing this. You are also seeing places such as Comcast pull their advertising. However, this will be the rise of the small banks and credit unions. Big banks are in bed with liberals and are doing their bidding.

No way in hell will they take our guns.

undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

@freedom
    Nice! Lots cheaper than THIS.

I’m posting it for all my stacker/prepper/shooter peeps :D
    Just in case they did not know where to get some.

4¢ a round beats the heck out of 10¢ a round ANY DAY!
    Prolly a better brand and newer too !

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

cajun, We need to find out which small banks nation wide are working with the gun industry? Then list them here and in other posts.

undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

@cajun

They can have our guns… hot lead end FIRST!!! ;)

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.