Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

The open letter from Marine General Smedley Butler – Two-time recipient of the Medal of Honor.
    Must read letter.

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2014/08/22/open-letter-of-warning-to-governor-nixon-from-missouri-oath-keepers-2/

elijah
    elijah
    Prepper
    member6

I liked that a lot, but it was by the Missouri Oath Keepers, not Smedley Butler. I hope more people will stand and write press releases against the hostile actions against the people by gov-mint and show there’s a lot of people who are not easy pushovers or willing to be meek and mild in the face of force against their welfare. I suspect the powerful are accustomed to people being passive and not wanting to become involved, and think they can get away with pretty much anything. I think a firm kick up the authoritative backside by the intelligent people in the public is overdue and should be applied with vigor.

Bugs Bunny: "I speak softly, but I carry a big stick."
    Yosemite Sam: "Oh yeah? Well I speak LOUD! and I carry a BIGGER stick! and I use it, too!" BAM!

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Heh… he’ll never listen.

The ideas put forth in the letter are all good ideas… but, because they’re good ideas and they come from the Oath Keepers, they’ll never implement them… that would involve admitting you screwed up and someone else could have handled it much better than you did…

Ever hear a politician admit they screwed up?

Yeah. Me, neither…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

elijah thank you for your post, it says it all. We all need to do are small part which together will be bigger then anything they could ever imagine.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.