Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/10/21/guns-mace-krav-maga-israelis-embrace-self-defense-amid-stabbing-wave/?intcmp=hplnws

Jerusalem Mayor Nir Barkat urged people with a firearms license to carry their weapons instead of keeping them at home under lock and key.”One advantage that Israel has is that there are quite a few ex-members of military units with operational combat experience,” Barkat told his citizens. “Possessing weapons increases the confidence of residents, who know that in addition to police, there are many people who are not afraid to intervene. If we look at the statistics in Jerusalem and elsewhere, we see that aside from the police, civilians carrying weapons have foiled terror attacks. They will increase the likelihood of fast intervention.”

One thing that stood out to me, 8000 firearms applications per day, up from 150.
    Someone is taking their safety seriously, and it ain’t New Yorkers.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Good for him. I was shocked when I recently learned that the Israelis weren’t all armed.

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Anyone who won’t take his own safety seriously when under fire, likely won’t live long enough to learn.

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

At the rate of 8000 new CC citizens a day it wont be long before everyone is armed on the streets.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Krav Maga teaches unarmed knife defense. And gun defense against knives. Always good to remember both. Parking lots seem to be the target acquisition areas.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.