Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Things that make you go hmm.

Jason Kessler, organizer of the “Unite the Right” March.
    Appears to have been an Occupy Wall Street type until last Nov.
    And Obammy supporter.
    And that’s from the SPLC website.
    The plot thickens

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/jason-kessler

One Soros funded terrorist organization ratting out another?

• This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Whirlibird Whirlibird.
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Soros plays with the two sides! He’s goal is to take America down one way or another. Since Soros didn’t win with Hillary he now has gone to his plan of all radical group to fund them, doesn’t matter what they stand from.

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Freedom, I agree that Soros is corrupting anything within his considerable reach. He’s just the front man for a deeper, older, pool of money and evil intent, anyway.

Leftist confidence in their ultimate victory never faltered. If they couldn’t prevent Trump from taking office, no matter. They expect to stymie every legislative change he has proposed, (which also makes me wonder a lot about Justice Gorsuch.) The bulk of media, academia, and “entertainment” are commies who expect their “moral superiority” will enable them to live like commissars once they’ve taken over. I think they are so confident of taking over that they believe they can afford to show us how they’re rigging things — a form of digital salute, and a discouragement for the thinking few who will bother to contemplate it.

It’s a spiritual battle as much as it is physical. One way or another, we’re likely to see what the Germans/Russians/Chinese/Cambodians learned.Parabellum!

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Agree LT. I believe that the spiritual battle and physical battle are closer than many think.

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Jason Kessler is a double agent. I couldn’t prove he coordinated with Governor McAwful on holding the cops back until people were injured/killed, but I have no doubt he set up the “March” as an Antifa ambush.

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Jason Kessler is a double agent. I couldn’t prove he coordinated with Governor McAwful on holding the cops back until people were injured/killed, but I have no doubt he set up the “March” as an Antifa ambush.

[PURE SARCASM ALERT!]
    Oh my, L Tecolote! So gullible. The ever-faithful Washington Post debunked that ridiculous rumor days ago!

So, I simply cannot be true. If it was, it would have to mean that an Occupy guy actually set up something for those anarcho-lefties to go after, all for the purposes of further weakening the entire U.S. government (or what’s left of it) by also setting up the President for further ridicule. Certainly we cannot go down THAT road!
    [sarc/OFF]

With that said, we do have to mark this as a day to go down in history when the SPLC and WaPo actually disagree.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.